Starcraft 2 AI commands

I was concerned about the Sc2 AI communications or (commands) that blizzard had once discussed a couple months ago. There is a video on youtube that i seen with the same subject where this one man shows an example of this mechanic called "Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm - New AI commands and functions!." He shows how you can tell the AI to expand, attack, scout, and do certain build orders when and where ever you want. And if circumstances permit, the ai will do it. You can select a certain AI on your team, or all AI on your team to do this. He was on patch 2.0.2 where there was an AI command button on the bottom right of the screen which looked like a guys face on a computer. He said the hotkey was "Alt-c" which i tryed and it did not work. I am currently on patch 2.0.4 and would like it if someone knew and explained what happened to it the icon is not there and the mechanic is completely gone as i know it. If blizzard could add this back soon i would greatly appreatiate it. Thanks also blizzard for your awesome changes to the UI and replays!
Reply Quote
Things in beta can come and go...no promise that a feature in beta will be in the release. There was never a public/retail 2.0.2 patch...look at how much Diablo 3 changed in beta for an example.
Reply Quote
02/21/2013 02:17 PMPosted by Battyone
Things in beta can come and go...no promise that a feature in beta will be in the release. There was never a public/retail 2.0.2 patch...look at how much Diablo 3 changed in beta for an example.

Yeah also the request resource option also didn't made it out of beta. Weird I wonder what was wrong with it even though they kept the ai announcing that resource sharing is enable at the 5:00 mark.
Reply Quote
They kept it in the hotkeys section.... was this a blizzard Screw up??
Reply Quote
It is possible that it is a HotS Only feature. They do have the right to do this...

Just wait a week. If it isn't out by then (at least in HotS), then start complaining.

At least we got the new AI (to an extent)...
Reply Quote
I just think.... WOL should still be a complete product by itself.

If you add stuff for HOTS great, But then don't put hotkeys in WOL that don't really exist. How confusing is that?

It's kind of like pissing on the community.. hahahaha Now, if you don't buy HOTS WOL won't make sense.

I'll probably buy HOTS, but breaking WOL is wrong! Shame on you blizzard if you don't fix this.

TO be fair, Blizzard put a lot of work into WOL, it was a complete polished product, with a lot of polishing after it was released.

But now, I see some of the polish getting intentionally tarnished!
Edited by furyofSKANKS on 3/6/2013 6:25 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]