StarCraft® II

Probably low FPS... ?

Hi, I have this PC:
CPU Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570 CPU @ 3.40GHz
RAM 8.2 GB
OS Microsoft Windows 8 Professional Edition (build 9200), 64-bit
Video Card GeForce GT 430
Free Disk Space 779.8 GB

IDK why when I run starcraft on high-ultra I got 10-15 FPS, it's normal with my pc?
It's cause I have windows 8 or my video card ?

(Sorry for my bad english :P)
Edited by Blazk on 2/22/2013 8:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Hi Blazk,

That is to be expected for that video card. It's really not meant to be for high-end gaming.
Edited by Velnrak on 2/22/2013 9:34 AM PST
Reply Quote
what? what do u mean? sc2 is not that high end gaming, or is it just me? before this i cud play sc2 fine with a crappy vid card
Reply Quote
Are we going to have to go through this again, Velnrak? Patch 1.5 brought on the same problem for a large number of people. A problem that was non-existent prior to the patch inexplicably becomes a problem after the patch. Everyone updated their drivers, fiddled with their video card settings, lowered their graphics settings, deleted their cache, and in some cases spent money on the problem, but it did not go away. When we came to this forum with our gripes, we were routinely told to provide our specs (as if they were the problem) and, after trying everything suggested by blues and others, we were told to figure it out ourselves. This is a problem with the patch, not our computers. It would be nice to know that Blizzard actually acknowledges this issue and is working on it, at the very least.
Edited by Salts on 2/22/2013 12:10 PM PST
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Salts, I understand the frustration. We ask for specs because we need to reproduce this issue with very specific builds, as this is not happening on all computers. I know I've said before that the best way of attacking this issue is reporting your specs to the Bug Report forum, but it bears repeating. The combinations of CPU, Video card, Motherboard, drivers, and other factors are endless. I know that this is occurring on various builds, but we have to have something to go on, besides generalities. Our QA department is actively pursuing as many bugs as possible. We appreciate your feedback and patience.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]