StarCraft® II

tutor for sc2 map editor wanted

hi im tazz and ive been looking for a mentor or very talented sc2 map maker to teach me how to make complex custom units and maps/game types becuase the vids on youtube dont really help unless you can A. understand what there talking about 5 minutes after they get side tracked or B. there just incredibly annoying to listen to and they cant talk you through it and examine what you have made nor can they actually teach you they can only show you with there know how and terms in a vid... last time i went to school there were teachers and text books.. not videos with endless chatter and bad directions. so ive decided to look for a master in the way of map making to teach me how to do it.( and no im not buying this is a charity not a bisness offer lol/ its just me askin for help i dont have that kind of money to hire people) any how yeah im looking for some one who knows there code,map and editor well and has either a skype acc or steam acc and is willing to voice chat me through it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]