StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: The Second Class III

Does gender matter given the package was addressed 'the GUY with the face'?
OOC: If sam wasn't a pisonic he would have been a medic

IC: Sam turns off his PDA and walks to the training room. He is only wearing his combat boots urban camo pants and his black spectre t-shirt with his visor. He also is carrying his gun.
I better get some target training in today he wonders to himself
OOC: does Sam ever take off the visor for more than a few seconds?
OOC: A few questions. What's a spiderbot, are they and the hellbats hostile, uncontrolled, or what, and what are the walls made of?
"The spider bot will be explained once approached. All that is needed to know currently, huge metal spider. The Hellbats and Goliaths are hostile. The walls are made of sandstone. An Egyptian arena, don't ask how it was built."
OOC: Not really he is either checking his hud or vitals or downloading files. So if you want to see him without it he is either eating or showering.

IC: He walks into the training room looking at Tari. He nods in respect before going over to set up knife targets for throwing his knife.
I notice Sam enter but don't let it distract me from what I am in the middle of doing.

OOC: wow ... OCD much?
Edited by TheLostMorph on 2/26/2013 7:00 PM PST
02/26/2013 06:52 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"The spider bot will be explained once approached. All that is needed to know currently, huge metal spider. The Hellbats and Goliaths are hostile. The walls are made of sandstone. An Egyptian arena, don't ask how it was built."
One more thing. What is the approximate length go the map, in SC2 range units?
"Um... Well, there isn't mathcraft being involved currently. I guess each line is equivalent to five range I guess. Mathcraft isn't being incorporated for a while, though. It will only be enforced if needed. We just have it just in case."
IC: Sam sets up his targets and uses his two knives as throwing knives. He normaly hits the heart and stomach of the target dummy he only misses a few times.

OOC: Its part of the side-effects of being a spectre. He always has to be doing something it helps with his parnoida and makes him feel better knowing he could help future friends or comrades.
02/26/2013 07:03 PMPosted by ShadowFury
"Um... Well, there isn't mathcraft being involved currently. I guess each line is equivalent to five range I guess. Mathcraft isn't being incorporated for a while, though. It will only be enforced if needed. We just have it just in case."
Okay. Just wanted to make sure that I didn't think five meters was fifty or anything like that.
Just advance Owl. SF has us covered.

IC: I hear the familiar sound of Goliaths patrolling and curse under my breath. At least I knew how to hit their cockpits. I started planning.
OOC: Spectres aren't usually that messed up ... though I guess a rip off process or one of the early experiments at creating Spectres would possibly cause something like that but ... geez ... but it is usually only belief in the spirit world that is bolstered ... gonna shut up now ...
02/26/2013 06:38 PMPosted by Heaven
Did Soul manage to escape or is he stuck in the sim room?

Never responded too
02/26/2013 07:11 PMPosted by Heaven
Did Soul manage to escape or is he stuck in the sim room?

Never responded too

You are stuck.
02/26/2013 07:10 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
OOC: Spectres aren't usually that messed up ... though I guess a rip off process or one of the early experiments at creating Spectres would possibly cause something like that but ... geez ... but it is usually only belief in the spirit world that is bolstered ... gonna shut up now ...

OOC: He also does it to forget. He is a sensitive soul but he had to kill hundreds as a ghost then kill more as a spectre. Trust me sam is messed up more then normal spectres. Also he skipped the whole voodoo stuff and just went pure parniod.

IC Sam keeps working on his aim for awhile
ahh ... by the way just as a warning a bit of retribution might come Sams way :P
Oh and I'm off for the night bye peeps

IC: I finish my exercise and go over to the range to practice there as well.
Edited by TheLostMorph on 2/26/2013 7:20 PM PST
IC: Sam gives another nod to Tari before increassing the range on the targets. His aim stays the same.

OOC: Same I'm logging for the night be back tomorrow
IC: As the simulation opens before me, I scan the immediate area to get a feel for the shape of it, before immediately lifting off, flying straight up to a height of around 25 meters. Two apparently hostile Hellbats are nearby, but I pay them no heed as they are no threat to me than they are to the Mutalisks which routinely destroy them in battle. There are tall, but aged walls surrounding the vicinity, which register on my scanners as being made of sandstone. A small forest separates the two halves of the "arena", with my opponent presumably on the other side. I fly forwards a bit to get a view of the area beyond the trees.
Finishing my plan, I sprint out, heedless of the strange machine that was also there and leap up, landing on the cockpit of the first Goliath and stab Ghoster through, killing the pilot. Leaping off as the second opens fire, it destroys the first Goliath and I run into the forest, using the trees for cover.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]