StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class IV

I submit my application in this thread?
02/27/2013 09:29 AMPosted by Zarkun
KO's around, but he's infrequent. No idea how he plans to do a series with him gone so much. Then there's also just the fact that we've run out of usable lore.
Meh, but if it's anything like the original PKA... You already know that something is gonna get steamy. >:)
And knowing the extreme love potion of ungodly love from Drac... It's probably going to involve Cynthia and someone else. :\

02/27/2013 10:21 AMPosted by Fencar
I submit my application in this thread?
Yep, as easy as that.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/27/2013 10:26 AM PST
Name: Fencar
Class: Ghost
Abilities: EMP, Snipe
Weapon: C-10 canister rifle Mk VI
Special note: Is hiding from the Dominion at this time for reasons unknown.
Vehicles: Dropship, Vulture

OOC: By the way, I may or may not be here for short or extended periods of time, randomly. I'll post again when I'm ready to start RPing.
Edited by Fencar on 2/27/2013 11:47 AM PST
Need a ground vehicle as well.
02/27/2013 10:57 AMPosted by Zarkun
Can't I find one IC on the desert planet? Like, an old Vulture or something. :P
Meh, but if it's anything like the original PKA... You already know that something is gonna get steamy. >:)
And knowing the extreme love potion of ungodly love from Drac... It's probably going to involve Cynthia and someone else. :\

aren't you already planning something with Zark's char Terrance already?
Edited by darkra on 2/27/2013 11:09 AM PST
02/27/2013 11:04 AMPosted by Fencar

Nope, you supply.

Nope, you supply.
Changed to old Dropship and Vulture.
Edited by Fencar on 2/27/2013 11:47 AM PST
I wouldn't say it is a lack of lore since lore is usable regardless the number of RPs it just gets rather monotonous. As for lack of people I also disagree. It is, in my opinion, that it is lack of attention span. Most RPs fade out when it gets to slower moving parts and people get bored. That's my observation though.
I intend to submit a character on here, but i have a couple of questions. on unit mix's like terran and protoss, does that just let you use those abilities (within the specified limits of first post) or does it mean you're literally part terran part protoss?

Also for vehicle chase, can someone explain the modified reaper to me please? My character was already going to have a modified reaper suite to begin with if possible, and i wanted to make sure it wouldn't conflict with anything of the RP.

and are modified weapons allowed, as long as they aren't just better than other weapons of the same unit period?
OOC: i think the fact that this is pure text base also helps to slow it down. Hosting a cortex map every once in awhile could help but I don't know. I would love it if we could have a time span of when this takes place and a lore page would be nice since a lot of us have no idea on the layout or the story with the school.
I intend to submit a character on here, but i have a couple of questions. on unit mix's like terran and protoss, does that just let you use those abilities (within the specified limits of first post) or does it mean you're literally part terran part protoss?

Also for vehicle chase, can someone explain the modified reaper to me please? My character was already going to have a modified reaper suite to begin with if possible, and i wanted to make sure it wouldn't conflict with anything of the RP.

and are modified weapons allowed, as long as they aren't just better than other weapons of the same unit period?

Unit mix is just so we know what to expect, but no those aren't the abilities you're limited and no it does not mean you are part Terran and part Protoss. If you remember the Reaver from the SC 1. Modified weapons are allowed and will generally be better than the base. I"ll have to go look at the Reaper modified thing.

And PKA doesn't really have established lore, plus Cortex wouldn't host half of what's in this RP.
Edited by Zarkun on 2/27/2013 12:01 PM PST
alright thanks for answering most of it right off the bat. It helps me fine tune this a bit.
Anytime.
02/27/2013 11:54 AMPosted by Steelwolf
OOC: i think the fact that this is pure text base also helps to slow it down. Hosting a cortex map every once in awhile could help but I don't know. I would love it if we could have a time span of when this takes place and a lore page would be nice since a lot of us have no idea on the layout or the story with the school.

dude..... cortex takes even longer
Name: Eric Forester

Unit Mix: Reaper, Dark templar

Abilities Jump jets, Cloaking(non-permenant)

Modified Gauss pistol x1(Effectivly a magnum at this point, shoots further, hits harder, but fires slower) Warp blade x1 (arm mounted, Damage: 30) DX8 Charges (damage: 30 Range: 5)

Special Notes
Reaper suite has been modified to be far more streamlined and efficient to make him a smaller target, and a bit faster. In regards to his psionics, he can use warp blades and such, but not as effectively as a protoss could. Can not stealth permanently since he learned his abilities mostly on his own, and has no machinery augmenting his abilities. He can maintain his cloak for about 90 seconds, during which he cannot use his warp blade. This is due to not being able to concentrate on both cloak and the warp blade at once.

Vehicles: Banshee, (Vehicle chase undecided at this time. Either Seige Tank or modified reaper, as soon as i get info on the modified reaper)
OOC:

Heh. If somebody tries that on Stefan, the results will be... interesting.
BTW, a heads up and warning: Alicia's going to be trouble. From how she's writing herself so far in my head, chaos and trouble cling to her like leaches, and vice versa.
Edited by Warhawk on 2/27/2013 12:17 PM PST
OOC: Hey just tossing out ideas never said they were great ones.
To the best of my knowledge, the best characters one creates are the ones that RP themselves. I just type up what they do so others can see it.
Name: Eric Forester

Unit Mix: Reaper, Dark templar

Abilities Jump jets, Cloaking(non-permenant)

Modified Gauss pistol x1(Effectivly a magnum at this point, shoots further, hits harder, but fires slower) Warp blade x1 (arm mounted, Damage: 30) DX8 Charges (damage: 30 Range: 5)

Special Notes
Reaper suite has been modified to be far more streamlined and efficient to make him a smaller target, and a bit faster. In regards to his psionics, he can use warp blades and such, but not as effectively as a protoss could. Can not stealth permanently since he learned his abilities mostly on his own, and has no machinery augmenting his abilities. He can maintain his cloak for about 90 seconds, during which he cannot use his warp blade. This is due to not being able to concentrate on both cloak and the warp blade at once.

Vehicles: Banshee, (Vehicle chase undecided at this time. Either Seige Tank or modified reaper, as soon as i get info on the modified reaper)

You can remove the time thing. When we figure it out, you'll have energy and the Cloak will have an energy cost. Also it's Reaver. It's modified to be non-massive unit. Then...Rest looks good.

Edit-War, we can handle it.
Edited by Zarkun on 2/27/2013 12:23 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]