Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class IV

OOC: Well i'm just waiting on morph to get online cuz I'm now really wondering what Tari gonna do to get back at sam Question will we be getting new weapons/ weapon upgrades and new powers later?
Edited by Steelwolf on 2/27/2013 12:24 PM PST
New weapons and abilities and things that affect current ones will be gained in the future.
02/27/2013 11:08 AMPosted by darkra
aren't you already planning something with Zark's char Terrance already?
You make it sound like I'm planning on it being severe... I'm just saying that the fact remains that Drac gave Cynthia a Love Potion... And the reason being as well, he might have a hand in this. And Seven is doing some... interesting things in the future.

Trust me... It's going to get interesting for one of my characters in the near future.

Heh. If somebody tries that on Stefan, the results will be... interesting.
BTW, a heads up and warning: Alicia's going to be trouble. From how she's writing herself so far in my head, chaos and trouble cling to her like leaches, and vice versa.
Trust me, if anything it wont be Stefan at all... Unless the cards are laid out and the !@#$ breaks loose. O_O

I'm just afraid that some crazy %^-* is gonna happen. Oh woe is me.
And you are also forgetting who Raven, Shade and Cynthia are.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/27/2013 12:27 PM PST
steel ... just ... hang on ... *smiles evilly*
02/27/2013 12:27 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
steel ... just ... hang on ... *smiles evilly*
Mother of god... I feel sorry for the man.
Name: Eric Forester

Unit Mix: Reaper, Dark templar

Abilities Jump jets, Cloaking(non-permenant)

Modified Gauss pistol x1(Effectively a magnum at this point, shoots further, hits harder, but fires slower) Warp blade x1 (arm mounted) DX8 Charges

Special Notes
Reaper suite has been modified to be far more streamlined and efficient to make him a smaller target, and a bit faster. In regards to his psionics, he can use warp blades and such, but not as effectively as a protoss could. Can not stealth permanently since he learned his abilities mostly on his own, and has no machinery augmenting his abilities. While cloaked he cannot use his warp blade. This is due to not being able to concentrate on both cloak and the warp blade at once.

Vehicles: Banshee, Siege Tank

I always misread Reaver as Reaper. Every time. Also wasn't sure if i was supposed to just edit it or repost with the modifications needed..so i went ahead with the repost.
Edited by Raal on 2/27/2013 12:35 PM PST
02/27/2013 12:29 PMPosted by Raal
Modified Gauss pistol x1(Effectivly a magnum at this point, shoots further, hits harder, but fires slower) Warp blade x1 (arm mounted, Damage: 30) DX8 Charges (damage: 30 Range: 5)

Thanks for the help, but I determine damage and range. You look good though.
Shade had set the gauntlets to the side, she was probably right in guessing they were from Shadow. Instructions of course as she read through them... The truth? Interesting to some people, dangerous to others.

------------------------------------------

Raven was throwing more Needle Spines that he spat out of his mouth and into his hands. Almost like throwing knives at times. It was just awkward for him to fire them out of his mouth at times... It was different.

-------------------------------------------

Cynthia pondered as the headache went away and the wine was in sight... Who would help her drink it that was off age?
so..does that mean i can pretty much start?
Yessir, you can.

IC: I move from tree to tree, keeping Ceas in sight as much as possible. I couldn't afford to loose, or I'd be the target for everyone.
IC: I holster my Warp Sword on my back and draw my C-20A from the other holster on my back. I line up with one of the preset up rifle targets and unload several rounds into it. I then grab one of my throwing knives and spin around throwing it at the same target Sam was using but it was thrown so it would hit his belt and the waistline of his pants which it does shearing both of them. The knife continues to hit the bullseye on the target but only sticks a half inch in. I smile slightly as I walk over and retrieve my knife before looking at Sam and smiling mischievously and cloaking. I leave the training room and head back to my room as Sam's pants finally slip to the floor.
OOC: just checking, but you all aren't actually outside on the surface are you? I wasn't quite sure, but it is a desert planet so tree's(mentioned in previous posts) aren't likely to be on the surface.
02/27/2013 12:53 PMPosted by Raal
OOC: just checking, but you all aren't actually outside on the surface are you? I wasn't quite sure, but it is a desert planet so tree's(mentioned in previous posts) aren't likely to be on the surface.
It might be a fake tree, and yes... It isn't on the outside of the planet. And no one that has been there before will not know where the entrance is.
IC: I continue to hover at high altitude, waiting for my shields to finish regenerating, but ready to take a shot if the opportunity arose. I would be content to wait though, rushing into things never went well.
OOC: Ok just got back online from net failure and I am now worried... very worried... please don't mess him up too bad.
02/27/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Steelwolf
OOC: Ok just got back online from net failure and I am now worried... very worried... please don't mess him up too bad.

02/27/2013 12:48 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
IC: I holster my Warp Sword on my back and draw my C-20A from the other holster on my back. I line up with one of the preset up rifle targets and unload several rounds into it. I then grab one of my throwing knives and spin around throwing it at the same target Sam was using but it was thrown so it would hit his belt and the waistline of his pants which it does shearing both of them. The knife continues to hit the bullseye on the target but only sticks a half inch in. I smile slightly as I walk over and retrieve my knife before looking at Sam and smiling mischievously and cloaking. I leave the training room and head back to my room as Sam's pants finally slip to the floor.
That was for you, my good sir. Just in case you missed it.
OOC:That's what i thought. Thank you very much.

IC: As his systems ran a scan for anything hostile like dominion forces pursuing him, Eric did a check of his systems. He was almost at the co-ordinates he'd received. He had very minor damage on the front part of his craft..odd that shouldn't be right.

Oh, right. The desert sand. At the speeds he'd been traveling at it would slowly eat at his armor like sandpaper. He'd have to find a way of correcting that if he didn't want to spend money constantly on repairs to his hull. Either that or he'd have to make sure not to go at full speed, a prospect that didn't appeal to him if he was in a battle. He better check his fan blades as well.

As his computer beeped at him, Eric slowly brought his ship to a stop in midair, before slowly touching down on the ground, letting the rotating blades spin down slowly as he looked around from his cockpit. Seeing nothing, he opened the cockpit, and stepped out, looking around as he attached his mask that covered the lower half of his face to his suit. After a minute of looking around he muttered out loud. "Well crap....there's nothing here..but this is the spot..."

Eric decided to wait here for half an hour, before he'd risk a broadcast on an open channel with his banshee. Maybe they'd show up. He set his banshee's scanners to detect any odd sand movements after a few minutes of tinkering with the settings, in case there was an assassin lurking around. It never payed to get careless.
Edited by Raal on 2/27/2013 1:07 PM PST
OOC: Again sorry doing mix of fixing my network homework and this so yeah I missed it. Thanks for the post Raven

IC: Sam grabs his pants and his knives and heads to his room to change.
Either she is real interested in me or this is war He wonders to himself.
02/27/2013 01:02 PMPosted by Owlfeathers
IC: I continue to hover at high altitude, waiting for my shields to finish regenerating, but ready to take a shot if the opportunity arose. I would be content to wait though, rushing into things never went well.

I spot a tree that had grown along the wall and start scaling it on the side facing away from Ceas, making sure to get as high as possible. It had a good ten meters on the wall, so I'd have enough force to win.
Cecil
-human
Age-17
HP-100
Armor-0(+2)
Mp-30
Weapons-
Psi blade- range-1 damage-10
Shield- range-1
No damage, adds two armor.
Abilities-
Protect-
When an Ally reaches less than 45% health, Cecil's health and armor score is multiplied by 1.5
Heal- Heals three HP per point of mp.
Backstory- Another child from the streets sent to the academy. After being seen cutting down a mugger with a stolen Psiblade by a certain man, Cecil was offered a choice. Be turned into the dominion headquarters or be sent to an academy hidden under the sands. All tuition will be paid for, and all memory of the incident will be... Hidden from the authorities.
In return the strange man requested that Cecil force a certain silver haired child to participate and prevent him from running away.
Given the option, Cecil chose to go. The strange man's blue eyes gleamed under the florescent lights.
Before the young adult left, a change of clothes were offered. A pure white coat, and a polished white mask covering much of the face was provided.
Wearing both Cecil walked into the dropship, holding a photograph of the other one from the streets.
Vehicles-Wraith+Vulture.

Soul stared at the people in the simulator, how did they work. Did they feel pain? Death?
His hands gripped around one of his knives. If he ran, he could avoid the spearman. If he jumped worlds, and continued to wander he would never find him. What was keeping him here? Soul's eyes flicked back and forth. He had seen a map. There was one escape route that was feasible. It would go out exit 35B.

Cecil stood over exit 35B. The former street dweller had long jumped from the dropship. Now it was to wait for the door to open.
Edited by Heaven on 2/27/2013 1:23 PM PST
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]