StarCraft® II

Pause Bug

Its the 2nd time in 2 days with this bug, can u Blizzard Fix it plz?? I Report the players who do this but Its not nice to lose a game in this way.
Reply Quote
Community Manager
We are actually working on a fix for this that will hit surprisingly soon. Thanks for your patience!
Reply Quote
avoid ladder game until the patch released, too many bad people exploit this bug to get rank.
Reply Quote
Which coder that failed with this bug will be sacrificed at the evil altar on the midnight release?

I think Baphomet likes EST better than PST.
Reply Quote
I HAVE A QUESTION. I JUST PRE-ORDERED S.C. EXPANSION GOT THE CODE FOR BETA AND I CANT DL TAKES ME TOO WEBPAGE EXPIRED WHEN I CLICK ON THE DL CLIENT
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Jimbo
I HAVE A QUESTION. I JUST PRE-ORDERED S.C. EXPANSION GOT THE CODE FOR BETA AND I CANT DL TAKES ME TOO WEBPAGE EXPIRED WHEN I CLICK ON THE DL CLIENT

You really shouldn't be writing everything in caps... It's very unsettling to us non-trolls... but It's probably just a B.net thing. Besides, the beta ends in 7 days.

Here's link regardless: http://dist.blizzard.com/downloads/sc2-beta-installers/build1-96937bdf/StarCraft-II-Beta-Setup-enUS.exe
Edited by Lance on 2/22/2013 8:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Serge
avoid ladder game until the patch released, too many bad people exploit this bug to get rank.

Well, avoid teams, play 1v1! :)
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 07:31 PMPosted by Jimbo

LOl threadjack.

Anyway just tried the pause bug its not working for me so good job on whomever fixed it
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Cloaken
We are actually working on a fix for this that will hit surprisingly soon. Thanks for your patience!

Surprisingly soon would be before it went live. This is why you have beta tests. I think you guys are using the beta for balance and completely ignoring its actual purpose. It's for testing bugs and FIXING THEM before you actually release it to the public. This is some serious amateur !@#$.
Reply Quote
SINCE THE LATEST SC2 UPDATE, ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN ALL GAMES I PLAY ARE SUPER SLOW AND LAGGY NOT AS SMOOTH AS I USED TO PLAY AT MEDIUM SETTINGS.. WTF!!!. IS THE PROBLEM?, NOW I HATE PLAYING SC2, I CNT REALLY DO WHAT I WANT TO DO!!!!!.. >>>>>>>>>>>>HELP<<<<<<<<<<<<
Reply Quote
02/22/2013 06:08 PMPosted by RedGhost
Its the 2nd time in 2 days with this bug, can u Blizzard Fix it plz?? I Report the players who do this but Its not nice to lose a game in this way.

2nd time in 2 days? you're lucky. 3v3 is unplayable at the moment because every game has one person that wants to do this to the other team. i dont really care about the ladder points but its frustrating to see people do this.

2v2 has been a lot better because people actually want to play, but i hope blizz has something really REALLY soon.
Reply Quote
people are starting to join 4v4 games now and just pause and leave at the start of the match, this !@#$ is just stupid..
Reply Quote
It pisses me off more when you're about to win and then the other team does the pause glitch. Lots of people are doing this and it's making the game unplayable. No wonder SC2 is dying.
Reply Quote
Thanks for your patience, well I'm sorry I don't have any for this, and leting people do it to others is really shows you how bad of company they really are.... you would think they would put a post that says, if you do it you will be supended or worse.....

btw I no longer want heart of the swarm so yeah blizzard thanks for ruining another game im done after this... btw you should of never patched it till hos came out..

btw the next time you have a good idea keep it to your self... greedy $%$^$#$# $#$# #$#$#$%#$
Reply Quote
Really wish blizzard employees would stop using the word soon and start using actual dates.
Reply Quote
What is this bug anyway?
Reply Quote
Damn game is now laggy and choppy ever since the new UI got itself installed.Whats the point to all this upgrade and endless downloading when I cant even play?and guess what?the new UI looks ugly!!!
Reply Quote
02/23/2013 10:21 PMPosted by Orion
What is this bug anyway?

yea wat is it?
Reply Quote
Usually at the start of the match, players will ask for a pause. Once the game is resumed the camera freezes, you're unable to click on anything or give any commands so it basically locks you into a stalemate until someone decides to leave.
Definitely needs a fix now rather than soon.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]