StarCraft® II

The Tides of War Discussion/Planning

smylez is there anyway i could just be the white knight? you know as your puppet
Reply Quote
Added another family member that I forgot to before.
Reply Quote
Feel free to deny it, as it does not really follow guidelines, but I'd like you to consider.

Name: Adriel Stevson
Region of Power and House: N/A
Class: A wealthy peasant, one of the richer people on the islands.
Starting location: Islands of the Stormwinds
Family members: No children....that he knows of!
Background: At a young age he was introduced to the sea. He is a bastard, the result of some escapades of his father, but nobody is too concerned. His father taught him to pilot ships, and he quickly grew to be very adept at it. At the age of 13 his father died, and he quickly found he could make a good living piloting. For the last 13 years, he's done work for many people, accumulating great wealth in the process. He is known to be the greatest pilot in all the land, and is highly sought after by even nobles.

Why not? Put your money where your mouth is.

@Darkra.

You can be the white knight but not this early. RP someone else if you still want to do this.

By the way, the IC post for me begins tomorrow.
Reply Quote
CR:

Smylez, I'm thinking about contributing to a rebellion or an overthrow of House Remnani or however I spelled it due to the latest damaging storm. They think it's a message from the gods and etc. And you know what happens when you get pissed off townsfolk and guards.
Reply Quote
CR:

Smylez, I'm thinking about contributing to a rebellion or an overthrow of House Remnani or however I spelled it due to the latest damaging storm. They think it's a message from the gods and etc. And you know what happens when you get pissed off townsfolk and guards.

I thought so as much. Feel free to continue that.
Reply Quote
"I have other means of travel if necessary." I kept riding, already feeling the magic flow into my hands. It would seem another voyage across the sea on ice. Snowfall and I didn't mind. It gave us the solitude we preferred.

You're traveling an entire sea by turning water to ice to get across to the mainland or another island? The former is impossible and the latter is a big maybe.
Reply Quote
Who's to say I was going to use just a little ice float?
Reply Quote
He could potentially make a boat out of ice. The sea is cold enough after all that it would take a long time to melt.
Reply Quote
He could potentially make a boat out of ice. The sea is cold enough after all that it would take a long time to melt.

True.

So tired.
Reply Quote
Oh... before I go to sleep. CR, I'll probably have a few ships showing up on your coast around the time of the rebellion. I had intended diplomatic purposes and pirate control, but if there's going to be a civil war going on, we'll see how it turns out.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]