StarCraft® II

The need to Survive

"I shall grab some of my men." James says with a nod and heads back through the forest with two of the four Highlanders that originally accompanied him, with the others standing around at the Raider crash site.
Reply Quote
The gate lowers and two units not seen yet step out, armed with twin swords and a single .50 caliber revolver. "Come inside, please."
Reply Quote
"Okay." The recruit shrugs and enters, the other one following him, silently cursing him as a foolish boy.
Reply Quote
They continued on, going through the jungle, when they heard some noises. Far off, but noticeable. After going about an hour, not talking much, they found a clearing in the brush, and about 3/4 of a mile beyond, there was a camp. The Raiders. God, did Ed and Alice hate them. They wasted their manpower on internal warfare, when they should focus entirely on the Zerg. Alice got set up, and Ed gave her the conditions, and she looked for a target.

"You sure you outta do this?" Ed asked, ever the one to ask questions like that.

"Positive. We're gonna make life hell for them, remember? So, let's make their lives hell!" She spots several potential targets, not sure which to attack though.

"Whatever..." Ed remarks, and he just waits, while Alice continued picking out a target.
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 08:28 AMPosted by Zarkun
I turn to Alice. "You ever hear of these guys before?

IC:
I shrug;
"Not really, they sound familiar, but other than that, I got nothing."
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 10:11 AMPosted by Dacder
The Raiders. God, did Ed and Alice hate them. They wasted their manpower on internal warfare,

Error detected ... Error ... logic fail ...
Reply Quote
I nod and watch the treeline. Something was wrong. Still, it had been pretty peaceful.
Reply Quote
That's when there was movement in the tree lines and on the ground. Black figure racing through the bushes and vegetation, marines nervous as they aimed down each direction. But while that was going on, Leon had snuck out with his Sniper Rifle loaded and he headed off towards any signal that could be transmitting.

Jessica had a simple cloth wrapped around her leg from where it was trickling with blood when a shard of metal had entered it. A suit underneath her armor that kept the body safe from the environment. Her weapon being used to pry open a nearby cabinet where some medical supplies were.

The marines opened fire as another black figure raced by, but this time it's mouth opened showing a pink black abyss and razor sharp teeth... Zerg.
Reply Quote
A few Marines were walking back from patrol when Alice spotted them.

"Them." She says simply, adjusting her rifle. Ed doesn't say anything, he just watches. He knew she wouldn't kill all of them, just one probably, maybe two if possible, but it probably wouldn't be. She readied the rifle, and shot. The shot left no flash of the muzzle, made no noise at all...it just happened. One of the Marines dropped dead. Another one soon after. Then, a third. After the third, Alice turned around.

"Mission accomplished. Let's go back." And they started back, still silent.
Reply Quote
Two Entities whip around, scanning the trees as I leap over the wall, running to the platoon who had taken what cover they could. {Hiro, get a Striker squad assembled and go search the treeline up close.}

OOC: I'll post the Strikers later, but those are the units with the swords and pistol.
Reply Quote
{On it!} I gather the squad and move out.
Reply Quote
My comm device picked up the message and beeped, it awoke me from my trans of looking at my weapons. I try to find Jared, or someone, to see what I can do around here.
Edited by Korozain on 3/3/2013 9:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I spot Dante and wave him over, the urgency I needed him obvious.
Reply Quote
I walk over, waving nice back as I approach him.
Reply Quote
"Get a heavy and some Marines, start patrolling the walls please. Watch the treeline."
Reply Quote
I salute him and go to the barracks to get the men needed.
Reply Quote
IC:
{Anybody saveable?}
I ask Jared, standing in the cover of the wall.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/3/2013 11:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
{No. Whoever it was knew where to aim. Guys didn't have a chance. I'll have a techie go through the data base, see if this matches Shadow kills.}
Reply Quote
IC:
{Well, shi!t. I'll probably be able to repair their armor though.}
Reply Quote
I make sure they're picked up and we head back to the camp. {Won't matter much. We've no one to fill them.}
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]