StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: The Second Class I+I=II

02/23/2013 04:39 PMPosted by KnarledOne
I feel like some love potions are going to be in order soon. And I have the perfect char for it...
It's who I think it is... Right?
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/23/2013 4:41 PM PST
CR, get the anti potion spray out! And the potion detectors!
Zarkun, do you know the sad thing? Cynthia would trust Seven.... He might put it in the sandwich.
i begin walking up to the leader of the group before suddenly pain seizes me. " i'm sorry Dante but......TOO LATE" Jack growls in my head before my essence begins to rip up into a million pieces. My brain feeling like it was going to explode. " NO MORE DANTE!!! NO MORE DANTE!!! ONLY JACK!!!" he screamed my my head as the pain grew stronger. i collapsed on the ground clutching my head. but it was silent, there was no scream, no groan of pain. It was like my mouth was sowed shut.....
to quote the Avengers: Earths Mightiest Heros theme:
'Our world's about to break, so let us intercept'
I stare at Dante... "Poor kid. Not the first time something happened like that during the old academy. And in the slightest bit... It was all normal to us all."
I look around the Training Room, and note everything that was important that I could use later. I turn back to Korzis, and I giggle to myself as the other Omicron personality returns.
"get.... me..... to..... the....... medbay" i growl
I place my hand on Dante's head. "If you want... I could go into your mind and see what's the problem? I'm more gentle than the others... And you don't need to go to the Medbay if whatever is happening with your mind. You are a Spectre so you may have a split personality disorder like others... Or is the reason because you want to see my daughter is also in there? That could be the only reason in my mind. Now tell me your answer."
"you don't want to see him. he will consume you. But at the same time, he's all i got left" i say
Peter tried to ignore the commotion ensuing with 'Dante'. Instead, he nodded in admiration at some of the courses and programs.
"Dante, I had a murderer living in my mind since the day I was born. And he's one of my most precious loved ones that I have. Now to top that off, my daughter and my son has something that will consume us all compared to your personality! Something that can devour an entire planet." I stand up, this man wasn't listening.
"you have no idea what he's capable of..... or who he is"
"Heheheh. Just let him lay there. Whichever wins deserves to live more. And if that one causes problems, I don't think that'll be an issue. Heheheheheheh." I say, giggling.
"Students... Time for your first lesson. Dante get your !@# up and get into that ring. Let him come out then. If I can handle it, then I'm pretty sure I can handle both of you." I knew that was true. I was one of the only ones earlier in Zaros's life that could help him stop it. Now that he can control it, I don't need to help him. I then walk over to the ring and take off my jacket.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 2/23/2013 5:05 PM PST
"You know, I could just force my way into his mind and contain that alternate personality until it calms down..." Zaros says.

"Nah, it's been a while since I saw someone get the sh!t beaten out of them by mom." I say in response.
"Ohh, fight fight fight fight fight" I chanted, my voice breaking slightly as I try to hold my laughter back. I really wanted to see someone get hurt.
I smile, cracking my neck in several places as a few Psi-Tendrils wrap around my arms and legs. Then little slits in the fabric of the air in front of us shimmered as I got into my dance. "Thank you, Korzis. Now Dante, do you really think I wont be able to handle myself? I killed myself once."
I take a position against a wall, watching intently. Maybe things against the teachers would stay mellow if a student got whooped.
I stand to the side and watch the student and teacher in the ring. I hoped it would be interesting to say the least.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]