StarCraft® II

Wings of Liberty Collectors Edition?

Can i still upgrade my regular wings of liberty account to the digital collectors edition? if so how? and If not can blizzard offer that again, I'm sure there will be a lot of interest in it. I really want those collectors thors now...
Edited by deadlyfangs on 2/28/2013 11:02 AM PST
Reply Quote
There was never a WoL digital collectors edition, though it's vaguely possible such a thing might exist in the future.

If you track down the actual physical game, you can still upgrade your account. Expect this to cost like 100-200 bucks.
Reply Quote
Just searched on Amazon and the cost ranges from 200-650$+
Reply Quote
Capitalism at its finest.
Reply Quote
ya i saw all those i just wish blizzard would offer up a retro digital collectors thing or something, I just really want that freaking Thor cause i play terran now....
Reply Quote
That's nice, except for those of us who purchased a collectors edition under the premise that the bonuses were exclusive to the CE.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
That's nice, except for those of us who purchased a collectors edition under the premise that the bonuses were exclusive to the CE.

Thats why they should only allow people to upgrade when each expansion is released :D I also want that thor : /
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 01:35 PMPosted by KillerofGods

Thats why they should only allow people to upgrade when each expansion is released :D I also want that thor : /

Funny part is I play protoss, I have no clue what that Thor looks like. I got the CE for the Art Book and Raynor Dogtag.
Reply Quote
You would pay money for a different Thor model?
Reply Quote
Posted by KillerofGods

Funny part is I play protoss, I have no clue what that Thor looks like. I got the CE for the Art Book and Raynor Dogtag.

I hate you, why don't you just transfer that thor over and you can keep all the other stuff haha

02/28/2013 01:37 PMPosted by Leongrad
You would pay money for a different Thor model?

and for that thor? i would.
Reply Quote
can a Blizzard rep come in here and give us a yah or a nah that will never happen? cause i maybe i will just buy one of the old ones if Blizzard isn't offering anything like that
Reply Quote
02/28/2013 02:53 PMPosted by deadlyfangs
can a Blizzard rep come in here and give us a yah or a nah that will never happen? cause i maybe i will just buy one of the old ones if Blizzard isn't offering anything like that

You can buy them on Amazon and register it to your battle.net account but it would be a separate player profile so you would need to start over from scratch achievement wise.
Reply Quote
thats god awful but if i get to use them in HotS and i have to start over in HotS anyway it doesn't seems so bad, and I thought you could combine account i guess not?
Reply Quote
Hi,

do you know if Blizzard will sell again the collector's edition? I'm trying to find a copy...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]