Who is the maker of pobes Vs Zeelot

The game of pobes vs zeelot, does anyone know who made the original map, i want to remake the popular original map to make it better and more advance, keeping the basic simple play, but adding different skins, and making it look awesome, i also want to add extra different types of towers, one to slow ect. but i still want to keep it simple.... if you know of the guy who made the map can you give me his proper email address, so i can ask him if i can do the editing from now on....

For more info or help reaching the creator, please email me on Oliverini@hotmail.com or on this thread and even scIImapster Forums, i am checking every hour on the hour.
Reply Quote
I'm happy to say you that me and another guy are already working on this. It's not yet fully working cause of a couple issues (I don't have a comp that runs sc2 since more than 2 months, school, work, etc.) But we want and we will keep working on it whenever we can. Once I get back my comp working I will work on it.

Feel free to join the forum and post your ideas though ;) It's always welcome.

Forum:
http://www.pvzrebirth.us/

Battle.net thread:
http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7415492440
Edited by Fenix on 2/23/2013 11:38 AM PST
Reply Quote
Hey man, If you need help making it work i can do that, i have allot of free time and id like to use it to make this game.... If your willing to let me help you know how to contact me. email is above post.... I know about PVZR because i have done allot of research on this.. its i wanted the old maps so i can fix what was messed up with the update... i thank you for messaging me... means allot after so many days waiting to hear anything... Tier 13 turrets are broken... you can no longer salvage the turrets. so yeah.. it broke...
Reply Quote
Only can't salvage Turret T13, it's still playable. I though it was worser haha. But ya, still bad if you can't salvage. And if you can't for T13, you might cannot for some other things... Since salvage can be used to boost early on your eco, if you're not refunded, it's not helping hehe.
Reply Quote
you cant salvage till turret 13, lol... like i am a decent probe and a brilliant zee, I only ever build turrets when i am spotted, even then i have them lvl 1 untill i know he is on his way, by then i am genrally gen +64, and i have my mineral echo high enough to up 2 turrets to nine, once the t13's started doing 0.5 damage every second, i knew i had to make sure zee could never win, so i genrally focused on mineral eco, to feed others to get to t12 turrets, genrally probes won. but if the zee knows what to do, well probes lose from start unless there all huddled in a corner..
Reply Quote
Oh... if you can't salvage until T13, that's a huge problematic. >.< Well, at the moment, we can't do much about it =/ Every big patches some maps get a few issues... =(
Edited by Fenix on 2/23/2013 3:56 PM PST
Reply Quote
If you someone can tell the maker or makers of probes vs zealots can you ask him to ban BlackBeans and Newchie please because they are trolling/ being dumb!@#$s. So this is what happend I was zealot and I killed 2 probes and they because hunters. Then one of there friends was still a probe and the hunters and blocking the entrance to his base. So I can not do anything. And they just want the probes to win. So can to you atleast ban them for about 2 days. But I really want him to ban them forever. Because have you ever played with thoughs people who are complete %^-*!@s and just mess with you. So can you please ban them i will be in your debt forever PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEAS
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]