StarCraft® II

Starcraft 1 pre-Alpha to Beta.

To those of you who never played StarCraft 1, note that StarCraft 2 is from a very old game that have a making story. If you want to see some awesome pictures of what was StarCraft alpha in 1996 to StarCraft beta in 1998 to the game you now know, take a look at this site. Click on the pictures to show full size. Some of them are quite funny and totaly weird...but this is so cool...i mean like, what you're going to see have become a whole epic RTS game through the entire world.

http://home.planet.nl/~aggel005/alphabeta/ealpha.html

Remember this?

Note, I've posted the same thing in the general discussion but it gets pushed away in less than an hour. So many threads constantly moving.
Reply Quote
I would like to petition Blizzard to make the E3 pre-alpha demo available for download (preferably for free). I want it for my SC collection. Mmmh "Warcraft Goes Purple" FTW!
Edited by Beanz on 4/19/2013 10:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
https://www.change.org/petitions/blizzard-entertainment-release-the-starcraft-alpha-from-late-1996/suggested_petitions

Made a petition for the December 1996 Build of Starcraft
Reply Quote
Actually guys There was a mod years ago for Warcraft 2 that created this.
Reply Quote
Was there a link for it tho i wonder?
It would be nice for a mod
Reply Quote
Was there a link for it tho i wonder?
It would be nice for a mod

No clue, when I say years ago I mean Pre Warcraft 3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]