Starcraft 2 - Brood War

well, looking at the link
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=145316

How to play:
Load it up in the map editor and "Test Document".

So, are you opening it on the editor and pressing the test button?

Also, on that site, it looks like maverck replied to it 5 days ago, so you'll probalby have more luck there.
Reply Quote
Yes i downloaded everything, and have it on the editor, but when I press test document and it loads up, the briefing screen just stays there and the people dont come up, the voices dont start, and there is no start button! here is what is on my screen.

http://www.overclock.net/attachments/pc-games/207865d1303967876-starcraft-2-sc1-campaign-terran_briefing.jpg
Reply Quote
hmm, try having SC open when you hit the Test document button.
Reply Quote
ok i managed to play it now by reloading the mod dependencies, but as soon as one of my men die, its game over. also jim raynor isnt there, so i cant beat the first mission no matter what, due to one of the objectives being finding him.
Reply Quote
Hey, I'll just give my opinion on the SC2BW mod take it if you want.

If the mod is going to be that tied to the original BW stats (c'mon you even changed unit footsprints, which I consider unnecessary) I suggest you guys use old styled monochromatic icons. I'm a huge fan of that simple icons. Some of yours definitely need some work, like the yellow old ones. Some of them can be found in Beta SC2 files and you can download them (SC2Mapster has a pack for them), I've worked on some others, its not that hard to remake them.

One more thing, pay attention to the text. Info on many units, structures, upgrades are outdated or just plain wrong. I know its boring to go chasing this kind of things and fix them, but it must be done.

Keep up the good work, I don't consider it finished in all aspects, maybe just the gameplay.
Reply Quote
im really surprised maverck hasnt replied to this thread yet. I guess he stopped paying attention to this thread and turned all of his focus to the teamliquid thread he posted in his original post.
Reply Quote
wish they woudl bring the guardians back
Reply Quote
New thread regarding SC2BW by the progamer LaLuSh!

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=390265

Tons of people were in the SC2BW in-game chat channel tonight. We had a lot of fun games going. Please do join us and reply to that thread and/or the main SC2BW thread. As the mod is still work in progress, bug notes are welcome!
Reply Quote
GIVE ME DEVOURERS OR GIVE ME DEATH
Reply Quote
01/10/2013 08:54 AMPosted by TheHourglass
GIVE ME DEVOURERS OR GIVE ME DEATH

Although not quite perfect, devourers have already been implemented in the mod.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]