War of the Ring Players

I am not asking for locations, but I am wondering which heroes on both sides of the battle are able to be found. The initial thread says units can be "found" with spies of with other heroes. To date I cannot find any units with just my spies and the only heroes I have been able to figure out are,

Eagles(Fellow ship discovery)
Thorin(Dwarf discovery)
The Blue(Rohan discovery)
Gandalf the White(Fellowship event)
Ents (Fellowship event)
Gandalf the White (Fellowship event)
Radaghst(Elves discovery)

Are there any evil characters to be found? Also, if I am missing any good characters can you let me know?

The only other observation I had is how to get Aragorn to the Stone of Erech to obtain the undead army. I can't seem to figure this event out. Any Help or answers would be appreciated.

Reply Quote
How is it that there's no answer for this yet?
Reply Quote
How is it that there's no answer for this yet?

Look at the time of that post (November 3, 2010; the top right corner of the post). It was more than three years ago now, which means that it's been forgotten for well over three years. It didn't get a reply in the time it was actually on the front page (probably a day or two), so it would probably never get one at all until somebody like you posted.

On a more practical note, maps similar to War of the Ring (LotR-ish) are still played occasionally. Try finding the chat channel (not group, not clan, but chat channel) "lotr", and you should find some players. War of the Ring itself is mostly forgotten, but you might be able to get a game going (it's not a bad map despite its age).

As for those events, many experienced players know them, but they don't post on the forums. I know them myself, but it's bad practice at best to openly post the "secret" events and how to get them (speaking about them in a game is fine).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Explain (256 characters max)