Vulture Replenish Mine Ability

Is it just me or does the replenish mine ability for the vulture not work like it should? Every time I try to replenish my mines, nothing happens...
Edited by Locutus on 3/2/2013 8:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
03/02/2013 08:59 PMPosted by Locutus
Is it just me or does the replenish mine ability for the vulture not work like it should? Every time I try to replenish my mines, nothing happens...

It dousn't replenish, its 3 and then no more. You can upgrade them at armory to buy new mines for 25 minerals I believe but only rebuying lost mines [3 for each vulture]
Reply Quote
No, this is broke, they wont replenish for me after buying new ones. The skill is broke somehow..and im pretty pissed cause i need it
Reply Quote
Vultures are deathtraps anyway. Swann has it right.
Reply Quote
Along with Hellions and Diamondbacks.

Marine and Medic your way through everything.
Reply Quote
lol I submitted a ticket on this, guess they don't care enough to fix this
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
yeah. Reasonable conclusion to jump to.

After all we we're experts on their internal prioritizing schema.
Reply Quote
well when i submitted the ticket they just sent me a list of terran units (which does not even have the vulture in it). so yes I think it is a reasonable conclusion
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
Yeah? So not getting what you expected out of the support ticked = all of bliz doesn't care about proper functioning of the vulture mines? That's quite an interesting connection you've made!

They have a lot of things to work out. Vulture mines may not be high priority when compared to bugs in overall functionality. Consider how many people can't even get the game to install, or open? And all those that can't play because of lag, shuttering and bad FPS?

Rest assured that they know about it and have openly acknowledged it.
Edited by Leviathan on 5/29/2013 2:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I meant to say that they show they don't care by not even bothering to read tickets correctly. Honestly Blizzard needs to work out there ticket department b/c they represent blizzard.

The ticket department is showing there customers they don't care by not even reading tickets which only discourages the customer from coming back.

I don't care that the bug isn't fixed yet I care that they didn't even acknowledge the problem or try to read it. I'm not saying all of the ticket ppl are like that but when you need support the support should actually do their job.
Reply Quote
- Technical Support
I meant to say that they show they don't care by not even bothering to read tickets correctly. Honestly Blizzard needs to work out there ticket department b/c they represent blizzard.

lol. I understand that! I hate those seemingly categorical responses that I sometimes get (not always) from the web system. Because of it, I've opted to call them when I'm seeking an actual support ticket!
Edited by Leviathan on 5/29/2013 4:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
surprised I've had a better experience talking on the forums then on there ticket system, I told them since their service was so !@#$ty that I refuse to buy there products any more, but after talking on here I might just change my mind, Shame some of their ticket ppl are the equivalent of a poorly written bots
Reply Quote
so yeah...they don't care enough to fix it. What he said. It is the exact same thing you just said. Other things matter more, and that's fine...but it's what he said.

BTW:
Please Fix this Blizzard. I don't use them that often honestly, but i'd like to sometimes, they are also broken in custom matches. It's just an annoyance that isn't necessary and is an easy fix.
Edited by Scionave on 11/14/2013 1:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]