Can't set a custom hotkey for the bunker

I used to be able to, but after selection the bunker HP Zerg research, it's reverted to the default ('U'), and I can't set it to the hotkey I want.

This might be unrealistic of me, but I sort of expected all bugs to be fixed in a game that's been out for years.

Does anyone know a workaround?
Reply Quote
I have had that problem in addition to many other bugs, so I created a thread on it as well. The only work around I can offer might not help you; theCore hotkey setup has a different placement for that key (I think). They have different placements for all of the keys that you might have problems with, but it might not coincide with the button that you want to place it on. I don't know how they fixed it, but if you find out please let me know, I am going to keep this link on file. Thanks, I'll check back here, every once in a while.
Edited by SpiderLink on 3/8/2013 4:52 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]