StarCraft® II

H3L Hidden Elite Recruiting!

The Hidden Elite has spawned on and off since the Brood War days. No longer any reachable members but looking to find another close-knit group that is down to grow, practice, and most of all HAVE FUN. Looking for some members to help me set the founding pillars for H3L once again. Starting from scratch again, had a website i cant seem to access so building a new one. Going through all the beginning stages once again. Let's build a solid foundation for H3L and great bonds with other members!

-Kaiser

Kaiser.871
In-Game Channel/Group: Hidden Elite

NEW SITE :

http://h3l-hiddenelite.forumotion.me/
Edited by Kaiser on 3/5/2013 12:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
BUMP --

Gonna be on for a while tonight, if anyone wants to game. Kaiser.871
Reply Quote
BUMP:

Bout to pass out but last call for the night. :P
Reply Quote
Im down for this, how many players you have?
Edited by BunnySlayer on 3/5/2013 10:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ive got some old friends from a clan back in the day that i still game with. but actual H3L members, just me and one other that i was working with last night. Having to rebuild the family and everything so if your on board, you would be one of the founding members! :P Im about to get in-game so hit me up if your interested. :) Would enjoy having you for sure. :)

-Kaiser.871
Reply Quote
Bump ***

On tonight for a while. If anyone is interested msg me ingame! :)

Hope to see you on the battlefield.

-Kaiser.871
Reply Quote
Will be on in about 30 min if anyone wants to practice with me.

-Kaiser.871
Reply Quote
Bump? O_O on tonight for a while b4 bed. Come practice with me!

-Kaiser.871
Reply Quote
Anyone looking to be founding members and join an Elite group? :D check out the forums and sign up and message me when im on tomorrow! :D
Reply Quote
Bump for brotherhood!

-Kaiser.871
Reply Quote
Alot of the group is on today watching MLG and playing in clan matches! Come join us and get to know us.

-Kaiser.871
Reply Quote
Bump to the top
Reply Quote
I might be interested, old bw gamer myself looking for a team to hook up with again.

Zerg gamer, Heart of the Swarm exp.

in-game name: desteron

Let me know if this is still available.
Reply Quote
Absolutely is! if you havnt already message myself in game or Kaiser and we will welcome you to our team and its members!
Reply Quote
Im interested in joining. Will provide more info later if required. :P

IGN: xExilex
Code: #872
Im not on at the moment since Im stuck at work until 10Pm and im EST.
Reply Quote
Great to hear Exilex,

I just got home from work. >_< lol realxing and about to eat then get on for a while tonight so just shoot me a message when your on, and we can go from there. :)

-Kaiser.871
Reply Quote
Hi I am new to PC gaming and StarCraft that being said obviously I am not very good. Just looking to practice and above all have a good time. I am also interested in joining if you will take me.
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
BUMP
Reply Quote
bump it to the top!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]