StarCraft® II

Darkest Heart PRP

Tobi Van Helsing walked the halls of the New Hellsing Mannor alone, having just finished a hunt in the small town of Hergon. "The creatures are getting restless. This is the third kill this week alone." Heading to the armory, he grabs more ammunition for his pistols, looking at the pair he was still working on and sighing. "I can't do this alone, not with this many in one week. Alistair!" Out of the darkness, a man who looks to be in his late thirties , wearing a set of casual clothes with a black duster and black warlock's hat, appears, a pistol of his own on his waist and a sword across his back.

"You called master?"

"Pull up a list of the descendants of all the greatest monster hunters of their time. It's time we began the hunt in earnest." He looks at Alistair. "Find them all."

This is still pushing the boundries, but you'll understand once we get going. I will be DMing this one as well as having a character, similar to how PKA is done, and I hope you have fun with it. You are Terran only, though if you so chose and I approve, you may later become a creature of the night.

Name:
Weapons (Will be blessed on entrance and at least one melee is required, can have family weapon, or I can give it to you. Family weapon will not require blessing.):
Abilities: (No more than three, please clarify passives and actives)
Backstory (Must include how Alistair contacted you and how your family is related to Darkova):
Appearance: (There will be an archive)
Reply Quote
Well you already have my character from last time on storage. But ill pull it back up.

Name: Michael Rondey (110 HP)
Armament: Dual Machine Pistols { 5 range, 19 damage [+12 v Light]}, Solareon, The Purifying Light{melee, 29 damage[+45 v monsters]} (May also channel various abilities), Long range sniper rifle {15 range, 20 damage [+25 v Armored]}
Abilities: Fatal Hit (Passive)(Has a chance to deal a critical hit against an enemy, instantly killing it), Mental Strike(Can lash out at an enemy with his mind, dealing large damage), Enhanced Vision(Can see farther and clearer as well as seeing better in darkness. Can focus mind to increase vision bonus for a short time)(Passive with active function)
Backstory: The last of his family and the survivor of a large demon attack, he set off to hone his skills to avenge his family. Later contacted by Alistair and went to Darkova.
Appearance: Neatly trimmed black hair, brown eyes, slightly muscular,a few scars from battles, usually wears a leather jacket and pants.
Edited by Lumamaster on 3/7/2013 7:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
Character Sheet cause I'm a doofus XD

^Zarkun^
Name:Tobi Van Helsing
Weapons (Will be blessed on entrance): Argost, Blade of God, Twin Semi-automatic pistols
Abilities: Monster's bane (Passive), Sixth Sense (Passive), Slayer's blow, Master Monster Hunter (Passive)

Name: Alistair
Weapons: Heretic, Arbiter
Abilities: Unleash Hell, Vampire King (Passive), Raise Undead, Drink Blood

^Lumamaster^
Name: Michael Rondey
Armament: Dual Machine Pistols, Solareon, The Purifying Light, Long range sniper rifle
Abilities: Fatal Hit (Passive), Mental Strike, Enhanced Vision(Passive with active function)

^Warhawk^
Name: Seraphim Dante
Weapons & Equipment: Avenger, Angel’s Breath, Medical Satchel
Abilities: Psi Boost, Advanced Training (passive)

^Zanon^
Archangel Altun
Armament: Archangel's Blade, Angelic Armor
Abilities: Holy Light (Passive), Smite

^KnarledOne^
Name: Skade M'keth
Weapons: Silver-spiked mace, Crossbow, claymore
Abilities: Shadow Walk, Snipe,Dark Fury {PASSIVE}

Name: Jenny M'keth
Weapons: Pistol, old sabre "Whip."
Abilities: Handler's Voice, Handler's MindHandler's Presence

^TheLostMorph^
Name: Helen Mytycana
Weapons: Twin .44 magnums with interchangeable ammo, .50 Cal Gunblade(http://www.obsidianportal.com/campaigns/raptureruin/items/gunblade1), large Round shield, Shurimakto
Abilities: Master Smith(Passive possibly with active components), Marksman(Passive), Brutal Striker(Active)

^darkra^
Name: Nasu Tatsumi
Weapons: Guantlets of Phrozen Flame
Abilities: Battle hardened (passive), Undying will (passive), Zebul Emblem

^Steelwolf^
Name- Kain Von Blackstock
Weapons-Black steel Katana, Throwing knives
Abilites-Phantom eye [Passive], The Black Flame, Herbalist[Passive]

^ShadowFury^
Name: Borealis Natuur
Weapons: Aarde (Appearance: http://unkn0wnfear.deviantart.com/art/Radion-Axe-106097641), Nagel (Appearance: http://seargent-demolisher.deviantart.com/art/Gauss-Rifle-Crysis-2-253482731 except green instead of blue)
Abilities: Bear Form, Entangle, Healing

Name: Lalrye Ker
Weapons:Schepper (Appearance: http://heidifury.deviantart.com/art/RPS-Flanged-Mace-169631900) Volbloed (Appearance: http://greendruid.deviantart.com/art/Dagger-19143445), Zetgroep (Appearance: http://great-5.deviantart.com/art/I4-B35-Heavy-Energy-Pistol-310089754)
Abilities:Summon Familiar, Summon Essence(Weaker Elemental), Infusion

Name: Mercedes Lya
Weapons: Warboel and Recht (Appearance: http://ilpas.deviantart.com/art/Van-Helsing-cosplay-Crossbow-347221888 Completely of metal and both are black), Dual wielded daggers (Appearance: http://hronnos.deviantart.com/art/Dagger-148013753)
Abilities: Beast Bane (passive), Vengeance (passive), Huntress Vision (passive)

^CrymsonRaven^
Name: Graal
Weapons: Trench Knife, Marksmen Rifle, 8-Revolver
Abilities: Marksmen (Active), Bloodtaker (Passive/Active), SilverWolf Survivor (Active)

^morrjo^
Name: Noct (Noctalus Dare)
Weapons: Night's Edge (Melee, Morphic), Entropy Shock (Ranged, DOT, Stacking)
Abilities: Shardmancy (Passive and Active), Wanderer of The Ways (Passive), Overclock (Active), Manifestation of Faith: Reality's Requiem (Active, Ultimate)

Name: Solaris
Weapons: Duskfade Blade (Melee), Tesseract Bombs (Ranged, Explosive AOE)
Abilities: Duality Existience(Passive), Tesseracts(Passive and Active), Hyperways (Active), Faceless Phantasm: Infinity's Depths (Active, Ultimate)
Edited by Zarkun on 3/9/2013 11:13 AM PST
Reply Quote
Name: Seraphim Dante
Weapons & Equipment:
- Avenger; a reforged demonic blade inlaid with silver warding runes and anointed with holy oil (family heirloom)
- Angel’s Breath; a handheld holy oil flamethrower. (adjustable spread, from wide to pinpoint)
- Medical Satchel
Abilities:
- Psi Boost; (active) can temporarily enhance his attributes (sight, strength, toughness, etc)
- Advanced Training; (passive) well trained in mechanics, field medicine and mixed martial arts
Backstory: The son of the prominent hunter Gabriel Dante, Seraphim has been sent in his father's place to learn more about the art of being a monster hunter.
Appearance: 6' / a mop of brown-black hair / green eyes / leather hunting boots / jeans / black tee with his family's sigil printed on it / a green zip-up hoodie / leather armor (goes over his other clothes)
Edited by Warhawk on 3/7/2013 7:31 PM PST
Reply Quote
Mathcraft probably won't serve a purpose this time. Rather than a tourney to do things, he'll just do fights.
Reply Quote
Correct mw if I'm wrong, but this takes place when Terran's first colonize the Koprulu sector?
Reply Quote
You would be wrong. Because Terrans know what the Protoss and Zerg are. It's after the Dominion is solidified.
Reply Quote
For my character being half werewolf...idk... Ill probably leave him at that state.
Reply Quote
Well, I'd like purebred humans to start. I mean, you all know Tobi's secret, but your characters won't.
Reply Quote
K I'll keep him as normal human. The plot will decide if "that" happens. And i hope that troll (you know who i mean) doesn't come back.
Edited by Lumamaster on 3/3/2013 4:51 PM PST
Reply Quote
Even if he does, we can report him as such.
Reply Quote
True. Btw, doing this on my phone XD.
Reply Quote
Ah, lucky. I can't from my phone XD
Reply Quote
I have a cutting edge Samsung galaxy s2 smartphone...so yea.
Reply Quote
Does it really have a cutting edge? XD
Reply Quote
No. its just awesome as fck.
Reply Quote
I might join this ...
Reply Quote
You'd enjoy it. Nice change of pace from other RPs.
Reply Quote
Yeah I joined it right before it died last time ... it was interesting and Kit really was a bad fit ... hmm ... who to use ...
Reply Quote
Make a new one. Tobi and crew have only ever seen use, and I mean serious use, in this RP.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]