StarCraft® II

[IGE] Imperium Gaming Empire is Recruiting.

Strongly agree with Pursuit...I recently joined, and we're already setting up practice/training today. Everything is organized in this clan, and everyone welcomes you. Which would be a great experience for any incoming player wanting to join.
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by iEatTrollz on 4/23/2013 10:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by Darkone on 5/8/2013 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Fun helpful clan. Plenty of master players and a grandmaster to help you out. They helped me get to masters!
Reply Quote
deleted.
Edited by iEatTrollz on 4/23/2013 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
What happens when iEatTrollz gets trolled:

http://www.twitch.tv/kristopherbanner/c/2044020

Enjoy.
Reply Quote
Oh hey look it's IGE! I have Much love for you guys : )
Reply Quote
deleted
Reply Quote
deleted
Reply Quote
Haha, sorry about that, Skorchy. I remember that night and it was a rough one. He was just coming off being cheesed like 3 games in a row and you guys cheesed him again.

Ladder frustration is out there for everyone, and unfortunately we're no different. You guys seemed to give it back in kind, so I don't think we hurt your feelings too much. :) Overall we're a clan of fun and good sportsmanship, even if your vod shows a different side.

No hard feelings, man.
Reply Quote
TBH I think its a good promo video. Showing that you can beat a holes like me. I did get a pretty good cannon rush you must admit aaaaaand we did it because you guys looked legit. You can spin it more as a "were so scary people cheese us" sort of thing. All in good fun. As you can tell in the video we were all having fun with it. No real BM intended.
Reply Quote
On a total side note you guys did well and I know there are a few of us in Spiritus Lex always looking for practice partners. Were less of a clan and more just RL friends in this group. Let me know if any of you would like to practice against a zerg sometime or even team up with us when you want to have some dink around games.
Reply Quote
deleted
Reply Quote
We have a few of us that are Plat-Diamond in 1v1 (I placed gold this HotS reset but that will change soon).

The majority are Silver/Gold.

In teams (what we play mostly) some of us are as high as master, but mostly gold/plat.
Reply Quote
deleted
Reply Quote
Pretty cool group, I'm happy with my stay here so far, highly suggest it!
Reply Quote
This is how this just went down........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QzBmQMyYDBk
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by VoidKngPrime on 4/23/2013 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by VoidKngPrime on 4/23/2013 10:29 PM PDT
Reply Quote
deleted
Edited by Darkone on 5/8/2013 6:44 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]