StarCraft® II

brutal campaign - replaying before hots

Just wondering if people recommend doing shatter in the sky or belly of the beast more? I've read that all-in with air units is much harder than facing nydus worms. Can anyone confirm?
Reply Quote
It's harder but if you set yourself up properly you'll be fine (I mean in the armory of course). It is more challenging. I'm doing a last run through right now and I'm gonna do the air all in because I want more of a challenge. If your looking for easier then yes nydus worms in All-In are simple. Banshees ftw.
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Sovereign
Just wondering if people recommend doing shatter in the sky or belly of the beast more? I've read that all-in with air units is much harder than facing nydus worms. Can anyone confirm?

Easiest way of air or ground, is defiantly ground. The best strategy for ground is mass tanks and hive mind emulators!

03/03/2013 08:22 PMPosted by BlckSheepOne
It's harder but if you set yourself up properly you'll be fine (I mean in the armory of course). It is more challenging. I'm doing a last run through right now and I'm gonna do the air all in because I want more of a challenge. If your looking for easier then yes nydus worms in All-In are simple. Banshees ftw.

If you want a challenge: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/7979929582
use the armory upgrades I used, not only will it be a challenge, but it will make help me beat mine (hopefully).

Don't forget I chose Spectres!
Edited by JCarrillo on 3/4/2013 6:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
03/03/2013 08:13 PMPosted by Sovereign

Do belly of the beast the Air unit one was really fun with Hive mind emulators.
Reply Quote
The leviathan is WAY stronger than nydus worms, so belly of the beast makes for a much harder all in.
Reply Quote
Wooop just completed the brutal campaign. turns out with a little prep and an idea of my battle plan allin (nydus) wasnt that difficult. just had to time my novablast things right.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]