StarCraft® II

in utter darkness achievement

so i have no idea what i did wrong you guys. I had a wall of Dt on all 3 ramps, i had 4 collasi, had alot of air support and still manage to fail at 1,699 no where near 2250 on normal. so i was 550 off any ideas what i did wrong

never mind i eventually got it after save from ever battle then reload, save then reload and bam got it
Edited by DaNgerSteVe on 3/2/2013 9:11 PM PST
Reply Quote
I spammed Colossi until I was maxed out and then walled in with Warp Gates. I also took the Northwest expansion and predicted the timing and location of attacks so I didn't need to build cannons around that expansion. I also saved whenever I had a good-ish wave.

Was good enough for 3400+ kills on Brutal.
Reply Quote
I spammed Colossi until I was maxed out and then walled in with Warp Gates. I also took the Northwest expansion and predicted the timing and location of attacks so I didn't need to build cannons around that expansion. I also saved whenever I had a good-ish wave.

Was good enough for 3400+ kills on Brutal.

got any tips for the brutal part? cause idk if i can really survive brutal gosh
Reply Quote
Well yeah, that's exactly what I did. I actually just used this video as the "skeleton" of my strategy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sVy3Ewwlu3I

Very helpful for people like me who have horribly clumsy mouse control.
Reply Quote
Just treat it like it's multiplayer and never stop warping in/building units. As soon as the game starts, get three forges and two cyber cores and constantly have them upgrading until all of your forces are maxed. I like to have about 8 warp gates, three robos, and three stargates. The units you should build are voids, collosi, starkers, zealots, and sentries. Chrono your unit-producing structures and you should kick !@#.

Don't forget mineral and vespene saturation. With all that, just always keep all of your forces clumped into a deathball and move them to engage wherever the enemy is attacking. Also don't forget to dump minerals via pylons and cannons, because you will always be floating massive amounts of minerals, and the best way to deal with that is to completely cover your base in cannons.
Edited by Joshua on 3/3/2013 8:24 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]