StarCraft® II

[rSz] Reborn Soulz: Join Us!

Hey guys sorry for the late reply. I have added you two and will talk to you guys soon.
Reply Quote
Add me as well. #216, I'm lookingfor active clan to improve as well as battle with other clans.
Reply Quote
Hello, I would be interested in joining your clan.
688 is my character code.
Reply Quote
Im really interested and really trying to improve my gameplay. My number is 435
Reply Quote
Hey guys I will keep an eye out for you all. Thanks for showing interest in [rSz]!
Reply Quote
Hi, I'm also interested in your clan.
My character code is superkoolman #630
See you on B.net!
Reply Quote
Can i joined ?
Reply Quote
Alright super you are all set. :] DunClick as always I will keep an eye out for you and anyone else that wants to join!
Reply Quote
I am interested in joining Mysterious #551
Edited by Mysterious on 4/16/2013 7:06 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I am interested in joining this clan as well. Always looking to improve!! GildedBEAveR #851
Reply Quote
Teamrsz.com is live!
Reply Quote
I am interested!
Reply Quote
i am intersted i wanna improve my game add me

Mrjellop 719
Reply Quote
Even though this thread is a bit old, I will continue to monitor it. Continue letting me know that you want to join so I can quickly get in contact with you. Daboist and Mrjellop I have added you both.
Reply Quote
Ok I been looking to see if there any other clan but i see this clan is good so I will contact u soon anyways is there going to be tournaments we am do like gold v gold fr prize money or clan battles?
Reply Quote
*can *for

And how many high skilled players that can coach us?

I am toss
Reply Quote
FNG here looking to improve m skill level if your still looking?
Reply Quote
oragin #245 i would like to join ur clan i need to up my game
Reply Quote
Ok I been looking to see if there any other clan but i see this clan is good so I will contact u soon anyways is there going to be tournaments we am do like gold v gold fr prize money or clan battles?

If you check out the News & Updates at the [rSz] site, there is going to be a huge tournament involving many clans to compete against. Leagues are Bronze – Gold, Plat – Diamond, and Diamond – Master. These are three groups that we are participating in. I believe Grand Master players are the only ones that can win prizes. I also agree with that rule since these matches will be intense.
Reply Quote
Looking to join, I'm an active player playing 2-4+ hours a day starting last week.. I'm in bronze right now but constantly getting better, have already beaten diamond players 1v1 lately, looking to get into platinum this next league.

Let me in please? :3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]