StarCraft® II

brutal achievement?

do you have to start a new campaign to get the brutal achievement i just beat the game on brutal but didnt get it, i didnt do the toss missions tho..but i have the 20 missions on brutal achieve

iv done google searches and it apparently at some point there was a glitch i dont really care about the ach points i just want the completion status under my profile to say brutal :)
Reply Quote
your profile says your missing:

Piercing the Shroud
A Sinister Turn
Echoes of the Future
In Utter Darkness
Maw of the Void

Shroud is the secret mission and the others are from the eon crystal in the lab. Your also missing Maw of the Void. The secret mission you will have to start a new campaign to get it, it can't be activated from the campaign archive.

Here is where you go into the game to get the secret mission:
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/12315555/Screenshot2010-08-06 23_55_58.jpg

You have to manually destroy the building.
Edited by kryokon on 3/8/2013 10:44 PM PST
Reply Quote
thank you very much
Reply Quote
If your not getting credit for the missions, your campaign is from an older patch. Getting credit for the missing missions will need to be done on the current patch. That will mean you will have to start a new campaign to get credit for it.
Reply Quote
yea just finished the campaign and did get the completion achievement or the status for brutal in my profile that sucks
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]