StarCraft® II

Community Founded in 2001 Now Recruiting

The Art of Warfare wants you!

TAW recruits mature players who seek a friendly environment to hone their skills, play in or cast tournaments, coach other players, play team games, or just have some fun with arcade games.

Our core principles are: Respect, Communication, and Collaboration.

We offer one of the world’s largest TeamSpeak 3 servers filled with active players daily, special in-house events, high level training, skilled practice partners, a full website and forum, your own email @taw.net, in-game clan tag, and much more.

To learn more or sign-up, visit taw.net or join us in our group channel in game:
The Art of Warfare Community.

TAW's StarCraft group consists of over 120 men and women that range in skill from Master to Bronze. Formed in 2001, TAW has grown into a community with over 2400 members spread across a dozen games. Made up of gamers worldwide who have come together with the common vision of honor, integrity, and fair play, TAW is an organization of loyal and dedicated members that hold each other to the highest standards.

Surround yourself with people that think first of the greater good and understand the meaning of teamwork. Join a clan of like-minded gamers, but find a family.

If you have any questions, feel free to post here or contact vulkor@taw.net
Edited by Vulkor on 4/14/2013 8:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
TAW man, best clan EVER! i feel like im at home whenever around you guys <3
Reply Quote
TAW is like a second family, and everyones a !@#$ing badass! They taught me out to become a better player and now I can actually WIN games! I have no regrets as this is seriously, as Buskies stated BEST CLAN EVER! SO JOIN! WE HAVE BROWNIES!
Reply Quote
I've been on this clan for a while now, and I got to say it's a very nice team. They are a bunch of friendly people, and they will try to help you out in coaching or playing custom games. I also have never seen such an organized clan in a long time...
Reply Quote
I have been in TAW for over a year now. TAW has a great community and people from all over the world play with. With HotS coming out, the TAW StarCraft II division has seen many changes and I invite everyone to join us on the battlefield.
Reply Quote
This is a happtime clan. We've got cool cats everywhere, a huge TS to play many different games and we do tend to kill tons of Terrans. All very happytime.

Good guys and gals.
Reply Quote
We're having a cool tournament going on lately, and we're having quite a bit of fun with it...many people joining in for the event is a good thing, so keep it up!
Reply Quote
This clan just reached over 2200+ members I think that's amazing
+1 to these guys ^.^ also its multi-gaming so there is an endless amount of fun with different teams that goes on here
Reply Quote
Yep, we have a lot of people in the community. Our SCII division currently have around 60 players, ranging from Bronze to Master...so we are diverse in a sense. We're have skilled coaches in the team, playing both casuals and other modes, and have in-house tournies.
Reply Quote
old bw Zerg userlooking to get back into competive gaming.

have Heart of the Swarm.

27 years old.

This looks like it may be just the place I'm looking for.

catch me online "desteron" or pm/forum reply me here if interested in having me join.
Reply Quote
always nice to have a new member...you're more than welcome to join, we'd love to have you.

go to taw.net and click on that Join Now button on the top right and follow the application instruction...

we're more toward casual playing, but we have have in-clan tourney and coaching for those that need it.
Reply Quote
most of the folks in our team is bronze and silver...but we do have quite a few plats and diamonds, including a good number of Masters on the rosters, too.

good clan overall, very nice people and a very sociable one at that !
Reply Quote
Alright, I have officially applied. I've been slowly working my way into gold today haven't had much time to play with work though.
Reply Quote
Welcome aboard! We'd love to hear about your ladder progress and help you out, if you so desire.
Reply Quote
Do you have some Masters players ?
Reply Quote
Yes, yes we do ;)
Reply Quote
We even have a Grand Master, I believe.
Reply Quote
Whats your initiation pocess like?
Reply Quote
Hey Jekku,

This should be the link you are looking for http://taw.net/wikis/welcome/new-member.aspx

After you fill in your application and it gets approved. You will complete our audio presentation for the Introduction stage.

When that gets completed, you will receive a Bootcamp where we help setup TS3 and get you into the correct channels in-game.

The full amount of information can be found in the link.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the response. I'll check it out see if I like it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]