StarCraft® II

Is there a way to reset the campaign?

I just want to wipe it on my other account. It's not even complete I just want to restart it but I don't know how other than clicking "new game" every time and making sure I load up the proper saved file. I'd rather just reset it and put the "continue" button.
Reply Quote
You mean, like, wipe achievements? That is not possible.
Reply Quote
You can only "new game" it
Reply Quote
I know what you're saying... when you make a new game, for some reason it doesn't register the new game as your current campaign and the 'continue button' will point to your previous campaign.

It pisses me off, but it's not that much of a problem. Just make sure to select your most recent save whenever you load a game.
Reply Quote
I'm also looking for a way to restart the campaign. I haven't played in a while, and I'd love to start it fresh (achievements are fine) but it always starts the game with missions already completed even when I click mew campaign. Anyone have a solution?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]