Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class VIII

"I just know he went down that other hall, into Section C, probably heading back to his dorm." I look at Stefan, my eyes narrowing. "Any particular reason you're interested?"
Edited by Zarkun on 3/10/2013 3:11 PM PDT
IC: i heard the commotion down the hall. i turn and walk back "no need. as much as i like seeing Terrance blown up this isn't the time and place" i say
"Dante, thank you for saving me the time..." I say, aiming the crossbow at his leg.
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 3/10/2013 3:10 PM PDT
I pull Stefan away, further down the hall. "We aren't gonna want to be here in about 30 seconds. We can talk elsewhere."
IC: "uuhh. can we not aim that at my body parts...." i say taking my finger and pointing the crossbow away. "look. i know you may not like me a lot but you know i'm still worried about your wellbeing. i'm sorry i wasn't there to help, i'm sorry i was too slow to come and at least contribute something"
IC:
[Stefan]
I nod;
"Good point."
I say, quickly following Terance.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/10/2013 3:14 PM PDT
I aim the crossbow back at his leg. "And you know what? I heard the whole conversation and frankly, what you did was uncalled for! First you mocked Stefan and Terance, but then you took at it in another level... I truly felt like I was insulted by your sorry !@#! And you being sorry means nothing at this point!"
IC: "all part of the plan." i say before breaking into another coughing fit
"Why, so we can be alone together so you can express your feelings?! I was just threw a life changing experience and I was mocked shortly after all of that... By you."
IC: "no its much simpler than that. Just as you experience being paralyzed me.... i'm.... i don't know if i want to tell you just yet. But trust me its 10 times worse than your revelation"
"So you mock me! You mock Terance and you mock Stefan! How much do I have to live through before you show everyone that you actually care? Now start running or I'm going to shoot you, never mind on that... I might still do that. And I know that you have feelings for me, but yet you refuse to tell me because you care that much... You are just jealous of Terance, is that it?"
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 3/10/2013 3:28 PM PDT
IC: "you wanna know why? YOU THINK I DO THIS BECAUSE I LIKE IT!!! ITS BECAUSE...." i stop a second before continuing "i'm dying dammit. i'm dying. Yes i have to admit i like you... a bit. But i can't have too many friends i can't have people preventing me from making the dangerous calls. every time! someone who still can live a full life gets injured and i have nothing done to me at all"
Edited by darkra on 3/10/2013 3:32 PM PDT
IC:
[Stefan]
Clearing the hall and possible danger zone, I turn to Terance;
"To answer your question, I've got two reasons. One, I like to know what the people I'm working with are capable of, and the second reason... has to do with Alicia."
Edited by Warhawk on 3/10/2013 3:30 PM PDT
03/10/2013 03:28 PMPosted by darkra
IC: "you wanna know why? YOU THINK I DO THIS BECAUSE I LIKE IT!!! ITS BECAUSE...." i stop a second before continuing "i'm dying dammit. i'm dying"
You might wanna edit. XD I made an edit that you missed. XD
uuuh.... i don't quit know how to respond to that....... well here goes gonna edit
Edited by darkra on 3/10/2013 3:31 PM PDT
My eyes remain narrowed. "My power is my own. It just took a little prodding to get it out."
IC:
[Stefan]
I nod;
"And just what did that prodding?... All I want to know is if you have a high level psychic entity with you. Something that say... equals or rivals the power that the Queen of Blades had."
"No, I don't." I was getting suspicious. All these questions about Katarn weren't good. Did you go prying again? He mentally shakes his head no. I have not.
I was angry, he had trust issues and he only showed them until now... But dying? I was saddened by this... But it would only help my next statement. "Dying? That's it... I'm paralyzed, all my hopes and dreams are extinguished except for a few. You can actually still enjoy the things you can still do until you see your death! I can't do anything but you can. I can never do anything... Just go... Have fun while you still can. At least you'll have a chance to be happy when you die... For I'll still be paralyzed and die unhappy!"
Edited by CrymsonRaven on 3/10/2013 3:39 PM PDT
IC:
[Stefan]
I sigh;
"Alright, fine. I was hopping you would... Damnit all."
I say, looking away;
"Sorry for prying so much then."
Edited by Warhawk on 3/10/2013 3:42 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]