StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class VIII

{That wont be necessary. With Raven, Cynthia, and Korzis there as well as Boris... The students shall be fine. If needed, they'll be the distraction while the four of them retrieve the data.} Shade replies to Flint.
Cayl growls, heading for the door again. "I'm going. With or without permission."

The Maru-bot stands, and backs away slowly. <[Trying to keep from getting hurt. You're so much . . . bigger . . . now . . .]>
Edited by Zarkun on 3/8/2013 1:14 PM PST
i wake up "what?"
{Right, I'll be at the ready if you need me.}
"Looks like we are on ice Cayl. I'll be in my office, gotta prepare for a live test for later." I step back from him and disappear completely reappearing in front of my office and step into it shutting the door behind me.

"I over heard what you told Tari. I am a healer in case you didn't know, it sounds like your issue is healable until a more permanent cure is found. Also we are getting ready to board."
Edited by LeKroger on 3/8/2013 1:18 PM PST
can i sign up?
And yes, i am gman.
I assume you killed my other dude?
Edited by Beowulf on 3/8/2013 1:17 PM PST
No, your other character is on a drop ship, waiting to investigate a derelict ship.

IC: Cayl growls and heads for his ship anyways. This reminded him of Shadow too much. Yeah those were Nightmares, but the theory was the same. And these students didn't have the Nightmares, just one life. He'd help extend that as much as possible.
Edited by Zarkun on 3/8/2013 1:18 PM PST
I don't remember that . . .
ok, who is there also?
{Thank you, Flint... Raven will probably bag and tag one of those creatures for you... And be careful for if these are Void Beings... They could come from the basement as well.} Shade replies again.

I just looked with amazement as this Maru-Bot. "So you remember me? I don't remember you though... " That's when I heard a voice... Mother. "Mother wants me to go onto a derelict... You have to stay here."
screw templar man.
Name: #1908(or dave)
Unit Mix: Pathfinder:http://www.tribesascendwiki.com/Pathfinder
Abilities: all eqipment based
Used Weapons: Light spinfusor, Light armor. also has jetpack and antifriction boots (for covering long distances very quickly)
Special Notes: came here for combat training,
Vehicles: siege tank, viking
Edited by Beowulf on 3/8/2013 1:36 PM PST
IC: "if you can treat insanity than you can treat me" i say before suiting up and checking my weapons
...NO...I do believe I put up a list of vehicles. You will use it. I also believe I said nothing outlandish. That includes ripped. Make it original, or stick to what you have.
OK . . . search for pathfinder on the wiki.
THAT will be me.
and for vehicles . . . viking and siege tank.
Edited by Beowulf on 3/8/2013 1:33 PM PST
{That is why I am back in my office readying for the test later today.}

"Insanity is of the mind. My healing is for the physical that is unless part of your mind is physically damaged."
Edited by LeKroger on 3/8/2013 1:40 PM PST
03/08/2013 01:32 PMPosted by Beowulf
search for pathfinder on the wiki.

No, because it's still ripped. Original please.
03/08/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Beowulf
Light spinfusor
Don't know what that is.

03/08/2013 01:29 PMPosted by Beowulf
Be more specific please. Because if you say that, you have more abilities that anyone as of yet that's a student.
. . .
You win this round.
screw templar man.
Name: #1908(or dave)
Unit Mix: Custom
Used Weapons: I still want the badass raider armor, but all new weapons. http://www.tribesascendwiki.com/Raider (badass armor)
primary weapon: of course, a shotgun.
Secondary weapon: are explosive crossbows allowed?
grenade type: flashbang!
Vehicles: siege tank, viking
Edited by Beowulf on 3/8/2013 1:40 PM PST
03/08/2013 01:38 PMPosted by Beowulf
Unit Mix: Custom
More specific please.

Used Weapons: I still want the badass raider armor, but all new weapons. http://www.tribesascendwiki.com/Raider (badass armor)
Not a weapon.

More specific please.

grenade type: flashbang!
You really don't need to say grenade type...

Secondary weapon: are explosive crossbows allowed?
I guess?

Wouldn't have heard of the place even with inside help and he will be behind a mission since he'll be arriving late... Which means you still wont have anything to do.
Beowuf I strongly recommend that you go back and read the first post on the thread and look at how everyone else has their set up, then post your character sheet.
Boris leaps off the Mutalisk, landing in the Hanger. His arms mutate rapidly, growing into biological claws and his shoulders mutate into spine-firing organs. He lands on the ground after the mutations were done, and he glances around, sending a telepathic message to his Mutalisk. It turns around, heading back to the vehicles. It points to the Hanger, and the Overlords begin to slowly make their way toward it.

The pilot grabs the controls, and says "That's the signal. Get ready people, we're off to see the-" The pilot is cut off by the other Drop-ship's pilot, who says {Shut up!} He laughs, and both Drop-ships speed ahead of the Overlords.
03/08/2013 01:43 PMPosted by CrymsonRaven
More specific please.

This is not a mix of any existing units.

Not a weapon.

I didn't see a category for armor.

More specific please.

I don't have any special abilities, like shooting lasers out from mah face.

You really don't need to say grenade type...

Meh.

I guess?

WOOHOO

Wouldn't have heard of the place even with inside help and he will be behind a mission since he'll be arriving late... Which means you still wont have anything to do.

Then how would i have heard of this place?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]