StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class VIII

OK, can i crash land a ship on the planet?
Beowuf you must choose from the list of units. My character Greggor isn't a listed unit persay but a mix of two units is what defines him best. Go with that.

Abilities don''t have to be like shooting lasers out of your face. Simply using a grenade can be an ability.

Weapons are not limited to just two.

As for learning about the Academy you went sent a message by one of the heads to bring you here.
I feel the ship move again and grin. "Looks like we're good to go."
You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable:

Done.
ok, when am i getting this letters.
"Yes it appears so. Hopefully this will be as easy as the teacher said it would be."

{{Shade, I have the devices ready for testing in the room when ever your ready.}}

03/08/2013 02:00 PMPosted by Beowulf
You will all be one of the following units, or any combination thereof. We allow custom, but must be reasonable:

Done.
ok, when am i getting this letters.

OOC: Under all technical you have already received it and should be arriving also you have not edited.
Edited by LeKroger on 3/8/2013 2:05 PM PST
The Maru-bot's beeping is recognizably calmer, and it even rests on Cynthia's foot.

"Fat chance." I mutter it so that no one but me could hear it.
Edited by Zarkun on 3/8/2013 2:03 PM PST
where do i land?
is there a docking port, just the open . . .
where do i land?
is there a docking port, just the open . . .
First edit your sheet.

IC: I gave a chuckle as I pick up the bot. "May you please stay in the safety of my room for the time being while I am gone in space?" I ask the robot.

---------------------

{Okay... We'll retrieve the body for you.} Shade says while getting some paper work ready for the new creatures.
{Assuming that they leave a body behind. Maybe I should go up there and capture a few myself.}
The bot's demeanor changes slightly. "If that is what you wish."
Name: #1908(or dave)
Unit Mix: Custom
Abilities: all eqipment based
Used Weapons: I still want the badass raider armor, but all new weapons. http://www.tribesascendwiki.com/Raider (badass armor)
primary weapon: of course, a shotgun.
Secondary weapon: are explosive crossbows allowed?
grenade type: flashbang!
Special Notes: came here for combat training,
Vehicles: siege tank, viking
Name: #1908(or dave)
Unit Mix: Custom
Abilities: all eqipment based
Used Weapons: I still want the badass raider armor, but all new weapons. http://www.tribesascendwiki.com/Raider (badass armor)
primary weapon: of course, a shotgun.
Secondary weapon: are explosive crossbows allowed?
grenade type: flashbang!
Special Notes: came here for combat training,
Vehicles: siege tank, viking

You still need to fix the Unit Mix, Abilities, and Weapons, maybe add something to the Special Notes besides why you are there.
OOC: i am so late..recap on anything important please? Days been long.
03/08/2013 02:57 PMPosted by Raal
OOC: i am so late..recap on anything important please? Days been long.
The Drop Ship is just about to land, that's really all you missed.
..4 page of just landing?
03/08/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Raal
Well... Boris (Person that I'm allowing Jester to use) was searching for the hanger and was making sure the coast was clear. Then it was Cayl and Flint with an occasional talk with Shade back at the Academy. So not really just landing... Just other people posting.
03/08/2013 03:06 PMPosted by Raal

Some of us have school, you know. Most of that was filling in until I returned.

IC:
The Drop-ships close in, entering through the force-field. They slow, opening landing gear. They land in the Hanger, and the ramp drops, letting the students exit. Boris was standing near a door leading out of the Hanger, his arms tensing and un-tensing.

Boris turns on his radio, and says something. After a few seconds, it automatically translates.
{Academy, this is Team 1. Any other information on the ship you can give us? I feel prying eyes. That, or I'm getting old.}
Edited by Jester on 3/8/2013 3:20 PM PST
I leap off the ship before it finishes lowering the ramp, great sword and Ghoster in hand.

Cayl picks up. {This is Cayl. You've got Void beings for company, with a Zerg mentality for Psionics. They hunt in packs.} He was just exiting the hangar in HunterSlayer. {I'll be arriving soon to personally assist.}
Shade gulps as she relays the message. {Yes... We have a problem indeed. There are Void Beings on board but they are nothing like we've ever seen before. They destroyed the drones that Flint sent to collect some data on them. And they seem to be natural predators like the Zerg, like you, Boris. They seem to hunt by sound and smell... They have no eyes at all. They can sense someone through psionic disturbances as well, so the higher the Psi Level, the more attracted they are to that prey. Plus be careful... Most of the lighting is dead.} That's when she heard Cayl. {Cayl... If you are going up there then protect the students... They can collect the data... Or Cynthia and Korzis can do that. If that's the case, don't leave and let them hitch a ride with you.}
damn! the thread is glitching again.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]