New Campaign needed for achievement?

Just completed my first run on normal, do I have to start a fresh campaign for brutal or can I just replay the missions on brutal through the archives?
The later seems faster and more organized :)
Thanks.
Reply Quote
you can just replay them through the archive.
Reply Quote
You can replay but that doesn't mean your tech and upgrades that were appropriate for normal will be appropriate for hard or brutal.
Reply Quote
Brutal Supernova was pretty darn hard...
Same for brutal Belly of the Beast was pretty darn hard...
Brutal All In is almost impossible if you chose Belly of the Beast instead of Shatter the Sky... Broodlords + land armies unstoppable. I can only do Brutal All In if there's no broodlords. Nydus can be handled by banshees.
Reply Quote
Brutal Supernova was pretty darn hard...
Same for brutal Belly of the Beast was pretty darn hard...
Brutal All In is almost impossible if you chose Belly of the Beast instead of Shatter the Sky... Broodlords + land armies unstoppable. I can only do Brutal All In if there's no broodlords. Nydus can be handled by banshees.

Brutal Supernova was actually pretty easy for me, you just got to play it unconventionally. What I did was mass Banshees the entire time. Once the wall of fire reached the second base, lift off all your buildings and float to the bottom right corner. Kill off the few units there and land your CC there. Once the fire almost reaches the artifact, use one of your buildings as a retard magnet for the remaining Protoss forces while you take your banshees and destroy the artifact.

Personally, the hardest mission is All In. I only did it by destroying their air, but even the Nydus networks were very annoying.
Reply Quote
Done roughly 2/3 of the missions on brutal with my old build.
I reloaded an earlier save and I'm choosing different techs and upgrades (in particular I didn't take science vessel in the first run).
Does the achievements stacks btw? Or I HAVE to do all brutal in a single save/run?
Not having to redo 2/3 of the game in brutal might actually help alot =)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]