StarCraft® II

HotS Shelter for GD members

PEOPLE POSTING SPOILERS HERE WILL BE EXECUTED BY AN SAS HIT SQUAD

As HotS is now out, the GD is going to be overrun with so many terrible threads that they are going to need somewhere to hide. Someone suggested here, and I agree. So here is the official thread for it!

Now play nice. Rules are the same is the Original Terran OP Hatred shelter (granted slightly different because this time its for all races to avoid QQ, Spoilers, Ect...)
Edited by TheGame on 3/11/2013 6:13 AM PDT
Reply Quote
We're hunkerin' down here we'll need a toss to warp in stuff, in case we run out of our months supply of "liberated" twinkies, beer battered fried chips, and pepsi.
Reply Quote
MVP - StarCraft
Warning: Careful watching the Launch stream, they were showing HotS cinematics there. Spoilers :<

Edit: As a NA player, you can log in to SEA and play. They forgot to disable Global Play. Haha.
Edited by TheSkunk on 3/11/2013 6:10 AM PDT
Reply Quote
As and SEA player, I've been switched to NA and I can't effing play the game i just payed just over $100 AUD(Hotsdelux/wol bundle)
Reply Quote
I'm stuck at work, and i ordered on Amazon so I have to wait. And I lurk on the forums in between calls....

*Hallucinates some playing cards and chairs*
Reply Quote
MVP - ANZ
I promised myself I wouldn't buy HotS until next Monday, when I'm not bogged down with stuff to do.

SHELTER SAVE MEH!!

______________________________________________________________________________
    Mathmick - Most Valuable Poster
    http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/blog/36798 - The Most Valuable Poster program info

"Life... is strength... ...it seems logical enough. You live, you affect your world."
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]