StarCraft® II

[QXG] Quick Xecution Gaming is recruiting!

Hello everyone! I'm Atomic, the leader/founder of QXG, or Quick Xecution Gaming. I am trying to make a SC2 clan that will hopefully become great! QXG doesn't have any rules for what races you play quite yet, so all races are currently accepted. Once we start getting more members, I will start placing you on teams and find the players you work the best with, and maybe some coaches will start helping you get better at this game.

I am going to address some questions that could potentially follow this post so that this is easier for me.

Do you have a website? A website is currently in progress.

When are practices? Practice times will involves discussion with other members to see what time fits best for the team.

Do you have to be skilled to join QXG? Not at all. My plan is to separate teams into different skill levels so that you will fit into your team's skill level.

Are there ranks in QXG? Since there is no members besides me right now, there is not, except Clan Leader, and Co-Leader, which hasn't been filled yet. There will be more ranks added as the clan continues to develop, and promotions will be based on leadership, not skill.

Will there be tournaments and clan battles? Yes, tourneys and clan battles are planned for the future.

Do you have a TeamSpeak or a Ventrillo server? Yes, it was just set up. See me or Joben for details.

Obviously, I didn't answer all the possible questions, but I hope this will clear some things up.

Please reply below if you are interested, or message me on Skype at sean.ford45

P.S. Must be at least 13 to join.
Edited by Atomic on 3/21/2013 4:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
I'm interested! =)
Reply Quote
Ok, do you have Skype?
Reply Quote
don't have skype
Reply Quote
Come on everyone, this is going to be a great clan! We need a core group of members to get this Clan off the ground and running smoothly! Just like the post said, we just need people who are interested in joining!!

If you have anymore questions Atomic or myself will be glad to answer them. Thanks!!
Reply Quote
A clan needs a Vent/Teamspeak server.
Reply Quote
It's in the works bilion
Reply Quote
Sounds cool! I'd like to join!
Reply Quote
Cool! Add me and/or Joben so we can get you in.
Reply Quote
Added you!
Reply Quote
Ok, I'll talk to you on SC2 in a minute.
Reply Quote
I am interested, added you Atomic*
Reply Quote
Ok, I'm about to go on to talk to both of you.
Reply Quote
We are absolutely still looking for more potential members. C'mon everyone, this is going to be a great clan!
Reply Quote
am not good is it ok for me to join?
Reply Quote
Not everyone is an elite level player, we understand that. You are more than welcome to talk to us about joining
Reply Quote
I tried to message you in skype but I did not get a reply you should add me!
Reply Quote
@Oxicleanz Really? I didn't get it. Anyway, I'm going to message both of you once I get on SC2.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]