What if Narud ISN'T Duran?

Yeah yeah, I think we've all seen the interesting portrait for Narud and realized the fact that his name backwards is Duran, but what if Blizzard really had the balls to make him just a normal guy?

All the hype over it, and then they are like, "Nah, we were just messing with you."

What a twist!
Reply Quote
I wish. It's not going to happen though. I've seen the spoilers.
Reply Quote
Normal guys don't go inventing and controling beings bent on the destruction of all other life.

As far as I know flashpoint rules out the possibility of him being innocent.
Edited by Anvos on 3/9/2013 7:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ya Flashpoint kind of ruined it which is a shame. I was REALLY hope for the twist of "just !@#$ing with you"
Reply Quote
Yeah yeah, I think we've all seen the interesting portrait for Narud and realized the fact that his name backwards is Duran, but what if Blizzard really had the balls to make him just a normal guy?

All the hype over it, and then they are like, "Nah, we were just messing with you."

What a twist!

Kind of like what they did with the Overmind. Pretending that he was a powerful galactic space god with free will in the first game, when in reality he was just a slave to Sauron/Lord Voldemort. Haha, psych! ;D

I can imagine the writers laughing it off as they snort high-quality coke off of strippers' backs.
Edited by Gradius on 3/10/2013 5:18 PM PDT
Reply Quote
03/10/2013 03:51 PMPosted by Shurkuris
It's their for the "new" people, my little brother has no clue to who Dr. Narud is or could be. So as long as Blizzard captures "non-Starcraft" people with lore, then it's fine.

The people who got to know Duran either didn't survive Brood War or were not part of the Terran society. Besides, it's not as if he previously needed to put lots of efforts in deceiving people: he didn't even bother altering his appearance once throughout Brood War.
Edited by JohnnyZeWolf on 3/10/2013 6:48 PM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]