StarCraft® II

Darkest Heart

OOC: And Manga and some comics

IC: Shuri gets up and almost glomps Seraphim again but I stop her. "Shurimakto!" I point to a spot next to me and her ears dip she kisses Seraphim on the cheek before she returns to her fox form and bounds over to me laying where I pointed her tails swaying happily behind her.
IC:
The tips of my ears now a bright red, I cough and somehow avoid looking at my feet;
"So... ah... Names. yeah, I'm Seraphim Dante."
I say holding out my hand to woman with the highly unusual fox.
I stand up and shake Seraphim's hand. "Helen Mytycana. Nice to meet you. Sorry about Shuri she hasn't really been around males that aren't of the Mytycana family in some time."
I grumble under my breath. "You can say that again."
I turn towards Tobi. "What is that supposed to mean?"
IC:
I cough and try not to look at the "Fox";
"Obviously..."
IC: Kain enters the front yard with his Katana sheathed in his left hand, in his other hand he has a large sack that seems to be dripping blood. He looks around at the people there.
Edited by Steelwolf on 3/11/2013 6:18 PM PDT
OOC:
Steel, There's a bunch of people just outside the doors...
IC: I walk up to the 3 tailed fox "aren't these supposed to have 9 tails?" i ask the owner
Edited by darkra on 3/11/2013 6:14 PM PDT
"It means she's living up to her form of demon's name."
"Doing what? Watching? Keeping myself informed? Reacting to a fireball passing by my face when I was focusing on something else?" Mercedes asks in confusion.

The Natuur notices the curling grapevine and moves his foot, before it can fall a small tree takes the place of the druid's leg. He walks through the little park he had been growing. Bright yellow tulips and blood red roses were blooming. And then a few strange silver pedaled plants that glowed start to grow.
Edited by ShadowFury on 3/11/2013 6:45 PM PDT
"True." I say to Tobi before turning to Nasu. "Yes but her other tails are sealed in the sword she is bound to and she can't access them."
IC: "oh i get it. Then that must mean your sword is immensely powerful if you have 2/3s of an essence's strength inside it"
darkra were you talking to me or SF? as we are rather confused and you seem to be as well ...
03/11/2013 06:46 PMPosted by TheLostMorph
darkra were you talking to me or SF? as we are rather confused and you seem to be as well ...


uuuh i dunno so what i got outta that is your character has a sword with an essence's power in it "/
no no no Shuri is not an essence she is a Kyuubi (AKA Kitsune) which is completely different and yes she is bound to a sword and much of her power is locked in said sword but the sword only draws on the power Shuri actually has access to.
"Well let us clear this up. I summoned a fire essence which took the shape as a three tailed fox. TheLostMorph has a three tailed fox called a Kyuubi which has two thirds of its power locked away in a sword."
OOC: oh.... well that's confusing
"No, for scuffing up the statues. It takes a long time to clean them."
darkra ... this is the rough size of Shuri compared to a woman about the same size as Helen (in height anyway ... I think .. hard to tell with pics like this) http://ookami-zone.deviantart.com/art/Kitsune-107445063

IC: "Yes it would be if it drew power from those other six tails but it doesn't. And Shuri is NOT an essence."
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]