StarCraft® II

I can't hear voices in campaign!

I cant hear any voices during cut scenes, i can see their lips moving but no sound comes out
Reply Quote
Same
Reply Quote
The sound output is very low, I had to use a headphone to hear the dialog and turn on the caption during cut scenes.
Edited by Starbase on 3/12/2013 1:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
wtf i cant hear what they are saying
Reply Quote
Having the same issues here
Reply Quote
I also am having the same issue, the regular campaign works, and the in-game audio is fine, but the cinematic scenes are broken, the voice audio is missing.
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. And the game froze for several times. Very dissapointed.
Reply Quote
same, have we found a solution yet?
Reply Quote
Same issue here...
Reply Quote
Kind of retarded, it's been 2 years, I pay an additional 40 dollars and they cant even get the sound to work right!?!
Reply Quote
Same problem. Really annoying. Awesome movies, but cannot hear most of the conversations. They are lip-syncing the words. Help please!
Reply Quote
Same, has no one found a solution?
Reply Quote
I just got this and am having the same issue too, any solution to this yet...I dont want to keep playing if i cant hear !@#$.
Reply Quote
Unplug your speakers and re plug in.. it worked for me- I was having the same problem- music and only a little character voice
Reply Quote
Have any of you checked your audio settings?

This happened to me for 5% of a mission before I realized I'd turned off voice responses in multiplayer. F10 > Options > Sound > Enable/disable unit voices and unit responses.

I turned it back on and voila: Campaign voices returned.

There are even volume sliders to turn your music/gunfire down and your voices up if you're having trouble.

Maybe things are different on a MAC, but SC2 is the one game I have that lets me route audio to any connected device, letting me switch between headphones/external/other headphones without changing my Windows default (unlike most games).
Reply Quote
I had this problem too, until I disabled all sound, restarted, the game, re-enabled sound and restarted the game again. Yes, it's a pain, but it works (usually.)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]