StarCraft® II

Option for Custom Campaigns

I feel like a useful feature for Starcraft 2 would be adding support for user created single player campaigns. I know a good portion of players aren't very interested in the multiplayer portion of Starcraft 2 and only play the campaign, so having a way for them to get more content would be nice. Blizzard could even come out with a few 'official' mini campaigns between expansions and sell them for a few bucks, as long as they were separate from the main story line.
Reply Quote
Yes, I am one of those! I remember I made my own level in SC1, only problems were the AI would never act the way it should, like never doing anything, such as building and mining. Guess I forgot something because setting the AI to easy didn't change it, but I remember some very fun mini campaigns in SC1 all user generated, heck, I would gladly go for a similar campaign but with choices being different, or outcomes of key battles being different. Please Blizzard, read this, and set aside a person or two to make small mini campaigns for addons
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]