Is the game live?

I pre purchased HotS a while ago. went to the launch and got everything going but when i log in im on NA servers and still WOL. Is there any way i can change back to sea to i can play the game or do i have to wait till NA get it?
Reply Quote
samehere just cant change back to sea
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem I digitally prepurchased mine, and get stuck with WOL instead of HOTS. Really Frustrating
Reply Quote
It looks like blizzard is repeating the Diablo 3 launch, once again I get shafted.
Reply Quote
You need to re-download the SEA client, on the client download page click change besides Eng US and change it to Eng SG client... click save and re-download.
Reply Quote
03/11/2013 06:45 AMPosted by Brans
You need to re-download the SEA client, on the client download page click change besides Eng US and change it to Eng SG client... click save and re-download.

Are you !@#$ing crazy? That's like a 16+ GB download.
Reply Quote
Ok then, wait until it comes out for NA. Mine didn't seem to download the whole client again only about 800meg worth of data.
Edited by Brans on 3/11/2013 6:51 AM PDT
Reply Quote
great... english SG is sea ...what the hell...
Reply Quote
wow its another 12Gb...
Reply Quote
This is so dumb. Waited all day for midnight release to find that I can't change to SEA servers to play and no response from blizzard.
Reply Quote
I posted their response to your question, re-download the SEA client. There was a region changer I tried but it crashed when I tried to run it.

http://sea.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/163876470 - response is there
Reply Quote
and if u want to play u have to download another 15.5gb, even speed at 1.6mbps its 3 hours to go...
Reply Quote
I bought HotS as soon as the preorder was announced and I play every day so I've kept up-to-date with downloads etc.

At 12:01am tonight I logged on with no troubles and am now going through the campaign :)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
If you are having this issue, please take a look at the thread located here: http://us.battle.net/sc2/en/forum/topic/8196600763
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]