StarCraft® II

Achievements disabled until further notice.

I tried to do a search but didn't find anything. Doing the first mission I got a message saying Achievements are disabled until further notice. Any news?
I got the same thing a few minutes ago. Doesn't seem to be back up yet; I completed the mission and got no achievements, although I qualified for all 3.
Same here... was on last mission to T.T
Im sure blizzard has lots of people watching the game like a hawk on a mouse and they will have it fixed soon.
I noticed all my achievements/progress was listed as 0% and was concerned. Still shows just fine online, just not in game. Not really worth starting the game if achievements are off.
I just finished the 6th mission and I got my achievement.
Same here, guess no more campaign till they start working again....and now I have to redo my last mission >.>
logged in, saw the message, came here to figure out whats up, saw this thread.
MVP
I came here looking for some news as well. Well, at least I can force a break, 3 missions to go (+ ultralisk).
someone probably found an exploit and they're locking it down
Noooooo...I was so excited to get more achievement points...I just bought it and got it on my computer and it says no achievement points...
I got this a moment ago, and I just assumed it was battlenet going offline or some such. None of my friends show up in my friends list either. I am leery to continue to play as I completed WoL and didn't get any achievements in doing so.
Good to know I'm not the only one! Anyone else have their game crash when trying to look at their achievement list?
Mine are back on ... try restarting your game.
Community Manager
Hey all -

We are rapidly looking into a fix on the issue confronting our achievement systems. If you get a notice that you are disconnected from our achievement system, please be aware that you will experience the following:

• You will not be able to earn achievements.
  • You character level will not show correctly.
  • You will not be able to earn XP.

We are working on a quick hotfix over the next few hours. Thanks for your patience. We'll have this sorted quickly.
same thing, and achievements on Kerrigan's skill killing numbers didn't increase, I don't want to kill lots of people there again...
Hey all -

We are rapidly looking into a fix on the issue confronting our achievement systems. If you get a notice that you are disconnected from our achievement system, please be aware that you will experience the following:

• You will not be able to earn achievements.
  • You character level will not show correctly.
  • You will not be able to earn XP.

We are working on a quick hotfix over the next few hours. Thanks for your patience. We'll have this sorted quickly.

Thanks for the reply we know you guys are stressing out ;)
okay just fix it quick like plx :>
are you kidding me. I'm playing this game on Brutal difficulty, and I didnt get the achievement for a mission, that means, I HAVE TO REPLAY IT AGAIN?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]