StarCraft® II

Achievements disabled until further notice.

Same. It was up for a bit, now back down and dropped me out of battle.net
off and on, with random server crashes.

At least it seems they are trying :)

Guess its time to try arcade games, see what happens -.-
Permanently fixed? Or not fix?
my is reinstalling again is anyone eles having this problem?
seems to work for me now.
My achievements are working again, for the moment.
It seems after the reset of battle.net to be working again. It has for about 5 minutes for me at least.
All good for me beat the campaign at around noon : ) lol
nevermind they are down again, just finished a campaign and got no achievements.
OMG achievements are not working

I MUST PLAY CAMPAIGN THE SECOND HOTS IS RELEASED OTHERWISE I LOSE THE RACE.

Everyone calm down. Use this time to actually play ARCADE MAPS. Here are some great sugggestions.

Star Strikers - Soccer Arcade map with crazy hero abilities.
Raynor Kart - 3rd person view racing game like mario kart.
Raynor Party - a fun package of minigames like mario party.
Music Galaxy - a cool interesting clone of a music Keyboard!
SC Universe RPG - A 2 year in the making, World of warcraft RPG map that allows you to save and load different classes of characters. Think of all your RPG games you play: Skyrim, Dragonage, hundreds of other rpg games. Now think about in the Starcraft universe and you get: SC Universe RPG. This will be a series of maps that you can play using the same character playing in 3rd person casting spells leveling up etc. They will release like 10 maps and the 1st map is already released. Go play it now!
Magecraft - Battle against 10 other players in a terrorizing death arena platform. There are 15 rounds, each round last couple minutes until 1 remaining player is left standing. After each round, players can use their experience points gain to make their character unit stronger and more abilities. By the last few rounds, imagine The Apocolypse of 1000 epicness of spells, abilities blasting all over your monitor screen as you hear the pain of your foes beg for mercy to have a clean death.
Polar Shift - If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball! Polar shift is a remarkable high heart attack intensifying arcade map where you must navigate your dark templar around a dyanmic maze avoiding the walls and . Heres the devil catch - the screen moves around fast and you must keep up! Are you fast like us Koreans? Try it now!

"But queen, i hate the arcade". "Why?" "Because I suck and everyone will hate me. I hate learning new things and everyone is making fun of me"

THEN MESSAGE ME: QueenGambit, character code 227. We will enjoy playing arcade maps and learn how to play them without making fun of someone. I will not make fun of you

That way, after many fun experiences in an hour, 2 hours, several hours or even days, you will have enjoy what you've been missing and then suddenly achievements will get back on.

The End
of this thread
down again...
QueenG EvoFrenzy is the greatest :P
Down again. Battle Net keeps going offline as well.
THEN MESSAGE ME: QueenGambit, character code 227. We will enjoy playing arcade maps and learn how to play them without making fun of someone. I will not make fun of you

i don't think that is too trustworthy, you're mocking an entire thread about people discussing achievements being down.
Edited by Zhero on 3/12/2013 4:52 PM PDT
It works for a bit, then kicks me off of Bnet after I finish a match. Atleast I got the XP for it this time.
does the game crash for anyone else? it does for me all the time.

Been playing since the game went live and I haven't had any issues. :(

They are having issues with the achievement servers. The game won't be stable until they fix it. Big surprise, another bungled online required game. It sounds like the release was fine until people got home from work.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]