StarCraft® II

Achievements disabled until further notice.

03/12/2013 04:52 PMPosted by Zhero
THEN MESSAGE ME: QueenGambit, character code 227. We will enjoy playing arcade maps and learn how to play them without making fun of someone. I will not make fun of you

i don't think that is too trustworthy, you're mocking an entire thread about people discussing achievements being down.

? I am mapping buddies with queenG, theres no worries :).
If you're going to make being online a requirement....
Instead of crying about something beyond your control and be productive. For example I read the newest chapter of Fairy Tail and am now going out with some friends to dinner.... GL
I just keep pressing the refresh button
I'm as sick of launch day achievement problems as the rest of you, but WHY are you all complaining about "online-only" play in regards to this? The fact that we are always online is what makes a secure achievement system possible. If we were allowed to play offline, we could not have a secure achievement feature at all... so what are you losing?

Seems to me everyone is still hurting from Diablo/SimCity and you are blaming SCII launch on this, even though this problem is different.

yep.
03/12/2013 05:16 PMPosted by Span

yep.

lovin' da refreshhhhh
Meh part of me want to start the camp up for the story, but at the same point rather unlock stuff as I go so I guess I'll wait.
03/12/2013 05:20 PMPosted by Tep

yep.

lovin' da refreshhhhh

Been doing that since the blue response.. and just doing anything else to keep me entertained. Thanks refresh!
HA!
SC: HotS Launch. Smoother than SimCity Launch.
I am still able to watch people stream HotS and get XP/Achievements for it. How is that possible?
I just have my game paused until servers come back online so I can get the level completed.
Community Manager
This should be fixed. Let us know if you experience any further issues.

Our apologies for any inconvenience.

Thanks for the update. Will try now.
Seems fixed! I got several campaign achievements from a couple of different missions.

Achievements popped right up when I logged in so that seems to be working :) Thanks for the update notice too :)
Achievements are still not working for me. I've tried restarting the game, but I still don't get achievements when I beat a level.
I still am not earning achievements, and will things earned be retroactively applied?
Same here. Logged back in after a little break and still nothing popping up. If we beat a level or two in the campaign when it is shut off, is the information cached and we earn them later or will we have to play those levels again to earn them?
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]