StarCraft® II

Achievements disabled until further notice.

the achievements for kerrigan that require you to kill xx units with xx ability and such are not tracking either.
- Technical Support
If we beat a level or two in the campaign when it is shut off, is the information cached and we earn them later or will we have to play those levels again to earn them?

Have to redo them unfortunately.
I've even tried playing the levels again, still no achievement.
I just reloaded the last save from each level and It gave me the achievements. Had to relog for it to work thought.
I have finished the campaign on brutal, and done all the bonuses to get Karrigan to level 70, when I go to the master archive and check Karrigan's level, it says 70, yet on the achievements page, it says I am 61/70, and won't give me the portrait. How do I correct this? I tried replaying the last non-Korhal mission which is supposed to give 9 levels for completion
must i restart an entire mission in order to earn my achievment (once the problem is resolved) or can i load a checkpoint near the end of the mission to get it?
Yeah, I beat all the missions on Brutal and it didn't grant me the "All Brutal Missions" status. I'm assuming I wait for the bug fix or am I going to have to play the last mission? If so, can I load a save point near the end or will Ihave to replay the whole thing?
Fixed :D
Did the following today:

* Beat the campaign on Normal start to finish, had no problems with achievements.
* Went back through the Master Archives and played "Lab Rat" on Brutal. Checked my Hard 5 and Brutal 5 achievements and saw they are still at 0/5. Shortly afterwards received the popup saying achievements are disabled.
* Came back after the post on the previous page saying achievements should be fixed. Replayed "Lab Rat" on Brutal, earning the achievements "Rat Race" and "Mad Dash" in the process. Both those achievements went through correctly, but Hard 5 and Brutal 5 are still at 0/5.

So, achievements in general seem to be working properly, but "beat X missions on Y difficulty" achievements need to refresh. Seem to remember this happening with Wings of Liberty launch and it got ironed out eventually.
I have finished the campaign on brutal, and done all the bonuses to get Karrigan to level 70, when I go to the master archive and check Karrigan's level, it says 70, yet on the achievements page, it says I am 61/70, and won't give me the portrait. How do I correct this? I tried replaying the last non-Korhal mission which is supposed to give 9 levels for completion

Damn bro do you gotz a girlfriend?
I am bringing a breather from this system hiccup.

THIS GAME IS AMAZEBALLS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR BRINGING THE SCI FI BACK INTO THE FRANCHISE.

Seriously, I was fanboying out hardcore on WoL for the duration. Duck Dynasty. That southern fellow from the Voice. More intricacies in regard to the exchange rate between union creds and a can o beans than the massive source material encompassing an entire beautifully evolving universe. LOOK AT MY JEALOT PORTRAIT. Concerning everything. This expansion has effectively addressed the majority of issues I had with its direction. All preconceived notions I had as to how HotS would turn out? F ING GONE LIKE TUESDAY WITH THE WIND (please, no more jukebox playing classics, for god sakes this was the first game played in space).

I am emotionally invested in Kerrigan. The Zerg seem super deep and interesting all of the sudden, in a way that it builds off of pre existing lore and contributes wonderfully. Zerus cut scene, that is all.

Best $40 I've spent in awhile.

Blaow.
Edited by Tozier on 3/12/2013 7:12 PM PDT
03/12/2013 06:44 PMPosted by Patt

Damn bro do you gotz a girlfriend?

serious lulz
hiiiiii :) from a couple of baby bears!
:o bed just ain't right baby bears.
for me the cutscenes are really skippy and laggy
I am still not receiving recognition for the missions that I am finishing! The Achievements haven't been working for me for hours and I'm playing through on Brutal. Can this please get fixed!
the achievements for kerrigan that require you to kill xx units with xx ability and such are not tracking either.

I can confirm that at least three of those are not working properly. Smoking Corpses, Leaping Death, and Get a Grip all have not added to their counters since the shutdown.
Abathur's Cookbook also will not update. I did the mutalisk mission during the downtime so I did not get credit. I went back just now to redo it from the Archive and it still will not give me credit, even tho I have mutas flying around with purple blotches all over them.
well, at least it isn't error 37.
Edited by Insane on 3/13/2013 3:28 PM PDT
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]