StarCraft® II

Achievements disabled until further notice.

Same issue. Any fix yet? Can we get some blue here?
Some of my achievements seem to be stuck as well. I haven't got any credit for kinetic blast for my mastery's nor my leap damage.
Does entire campaign first play with cheats on casual.

Does campaign on second time without cheats.

Gets acheivements.

WHATS GOING ON?! Whys this not happening to me!?
Anyone who is already on the last mission is not a real gamer, they are obsessed and have no life, there life is CYBER WORLD lol
I have been playing Starcraft since 1998 and there is no need to spend more then 8 hours a day, you will never have a sexxy woman love you. Take it a couple hours at a time, Ive done 6 missions in 1 day and that's more then enough.
I'm still not getting the Lvl 70 Ghost Kerrigan Portrait when she's Lvl 70 :/
Anyone who is already on the last mission is not a real gamer, they are obsessed and have no life, there life is CYBER WORLD lol
I have been playing Starcraft since 1998 and there is no need to spend more then 8 hours a day, you will never have a sexxy woman love you. Take it a couple hours at a time, Ive done 6 missions in 1 day and that's more then enough.

If only we could all aspire to be like you.
I'm still getting messages saying I'm 'Disconnected from Battle.net and achievements are disabled.' Been having these troubles since I bought it yesterday, and missing out on plenty of achievements, at least for the first world or so. Please help.
Just experienced this about 5 minutes ago.

Edit: Just quit campaign and saw that there is scheduled maintenance occurring right now.
Edited by placebo on 3/13/2013 10:02 AM PDT

People can spend their time as they wish, and you have no right to say they are not a "real gamer" becuase they spend more time finishing the campaign than you.

I finished brutal and I have a girlfriend. Your post is dumb.
Everyone's been waiting for this for so long and this happens.... I blame Activision and not Blizzard. Before the merger this would have never happened.

I love when uneducated people point the blame finger at people.

Activision is to blame how? It would be like me blaming walmart after getting sick from eating a bowl of frosted flakes. Walmart didn't make those frosted flakes did they? No, it's on Kellog.
Not sure if this is same issue but looks like it. I have internet con but i can stay con to SC2 servers! Keep getting dc is it a SC2 issue or login issue? I have no issue con to internet as you will see with my post. Please Help
Seemed like I got 2 or 3 planets into HotS yesterday before Achievements started crashing, coming back, then crashing again, and I stopped getting credit for them. However, I log in today and find NO achievements in HotS. Not even the ones I was given credit for before the issues began.

Luckily I only care for the story and new gameplay on this first pass and didn't plan on trying for achievements until my second playthrough!
whenever i start sc2 it goes to the connect screen then straight back to the play button what do i do?
yep.
same here. 3 missions ;)
About an hour ago when I was playing it was fine. Guess I'll just take a break for a while.

8 hours and you didn't finish the campaign? And you call yourself a real gamer...
8 hours and you didn't finish the campaign? And you call yourself a real gamer...
Ruin!! <3
Hi Phi ♥
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]