StarCraft® II

Achievements disabled until further notice.

still can't login to SC2 allllllll dayyyy nowwwww... awesome blizz... way to hype your game for 2 years and then have it be down 24 hours after it was launched...

I launch the game and can't get 2 seconds passed kerrigans purple face without it sending me back out to relaunch the game
I am still not getting my achievements, ive completed the campaign and havent gotten anything. There are alot of the missions i havent gotten the completion achieves for and there are also alot of simple achieves i did and didnt get credit for.

So am i gonna have to go and replay all of these missions now?
Still not getting any achievements, despite having completed campaign on Hard.

This biggest question is whether they will be added retroactively, or if I will have to complete the entire campaign again? :/
Yeah that sucks, I missed out on an entire World like that, O well we still have a few years till the next Star Craft comes out, we have time.
No popup notification for when you earn an achievement like in WOL?
Just wondering if that was a change or if it was part of the achievement bug.
I got the same achievement disabled bug but it was fixed yesterday night.
I finished the campaign on brutal and I didn't get the achievements. It says right on my screen: 27 missions completed on brutal. And yet achievement service can't detect it. What a total waste of time.
All my achievements and my profile seem to be gone, is it related?
I can earn achievements but i dont get the popup on screen when i earn them. Makes it hard to tell mid-mission what i'm accomplishing if i'm working for a specific goal.
- Technical Support
There's still big issues with the achievement servers. There's a message on the game login screen saying they're taking the achievement servers down tomorrow morning to patch them.

All my achievements and my profile seem to be gone, is it related?

Dont think so. Reports like this are usually logging into the wrong region. Check that the game didnt spontaneously log you into the wrong region. You want the region that you did all the achievements in.
Edited by Leviathan on 3/13/2013 8:01 PM PDT
My "challenges" completed went from 100% to 37%. I've lost the ability to select my CE Thor skin as well as all of my HotS CE portraits. I understand that there's some sort of achievement server issue (that might be fixed by the patch tomorrow morning) but I just wanted to report it as well.

A bunch of my other portraits are gone as well. The oddest thing about the Challenges is that I have the gold achievement but missing the silver ones, or I'll have the silver ones but be missing the bronze one.
FIX IT !!!! NOW !!!!!!!
I just got this notification. Very sad face.
Will there be a notification letting us know when it is fixed in game? -hint hint-
It still isn't really fixed. Many achievements, it seems especially Kerrigan ability based ones, are not progressing as they should be and thus cannot be completed. For example, the Kinetic Blast one to kill 50 units/structures with the blast has been stuck at 21 on the counter despite using the ability many times during the last few missions to finish off enemies and structures.
It still isn't really fixed. Many achievements, it seems especially Kerrigan ability based ones, are not progressing as they should be and thus cannot be completed. For example, the Kinetic Blast one to kill 50 units/structures with the blast has been stuck at 21 on the counter despite using the ability many times during the last few missions to finish off enemies and structures.

I've got the same issue (crushing grip at 28) and others. Its kind of annoying. At least I'm getting my mission achievements at least
Seems like WOL is affected, just finished in Utter Darkness mission with extra 750 zergs killed. No mission complete achi, no extra achi for the zergs and no achi for finishing the zeratul storyline.
i just got disconnected from the achievement server and it doesn't want to reconnect. I was about to do the mission to get Kerrigan to level 70 for the achievement but guess I have to wait now.
03/14/2013 08:21 AMPosted by MagnaGolem

I've got the same issue (crushing grip at 28) and others. Its kind of annoying. At least I'm getting my mission achievements at least

Oddly enough mine was stuck too and then out of no where in the middle of the last mission it granted me the achievement. Crushing grip is still stuck on mine and then I just realized I dont have the achievement for completing everything on hard difficulty even though in the archives it shows all my times completed on hard. So how am I supposed to know what isn't registered...
Just an Fyi. For all the Kerrigan achievements like the Crushing grip and leaping strike, you must do it IN ONE MISSION, i know it doesn't say it but that's what it is. Like for instance dealing 15,000 damage with leaping strike has to be done in one mission, or the Spawn Baneling, must be done in 1 mission. Hope that helps.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]