StarCraft® II

Achievements disabled until further notice.

I just beat the campaign on brutal, no luck on the achievement... Couple of really random ones are missing, such as the ling evo mission? Says that I completed campaign on normal, and got that achievement. But when I go look at all of the missions, they all show being beat on brutal. Any ideas???
Just adding my disapproval in here. Archives tell me that I have done every mission on Brutal and yet I have no Brutal or Hard 20 achievement. YET I SOMEHOW have the NORMAL 20 achievement when I've done ZERO normal missions! WTF!?!?

I made sure to be meticulous in getting every achievement the first time around and yet it looks as if I'm going to have to play through the entire thing again anyway playing "Guess which mission BattleNet didn't count."

Blizzard if you're not going to do anything to retroactively award the achievement, you need to at least add the list of missions that are being counted in the achievement box. At least then we'll know exactly which missions didn't get counted somehow.
Edited by ValentRain on 3/19/2013 7:26 PM PDT
Just tossing in that I also completed all the missions on Hard, but my achievement hasn't been earn past 15. Lots of achievements seem to be bugged in some way still.

Edit: Somehow Lab Rat got set to Normal mode and was the missing link to my Hard 20 achievement. Not sure if I just missed it or something odd happened on launch day?
Edited by Eddog on 3/19/2013 11:19 PM PDT
I just managed to log in to HotS for the first time and the first thing that pops up is ACHIEVEMENTS DISABLED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE. And it seems to have been going on for a few days.... any news on that??? Am I the only one still with that problem? I would really like some more info on that.
Achievements still disabled here too...!!
Achievements still disabled here too...!!

Check your internet connection...
Huh... I'm on the NA server and did not have a problem with achievements before.

Yesterday however when I completed the mission where Kerrigan is going her impression of Goku's kamehameha, the 3 achievements were highlighted, but I didn't get the points.

My connection was ok, I had a stream running in the background and that was ok.
awesome, submitted that my !@#$ wasnt getting awarded over a week ago and no response, %^-*ty support, i feel real sorry for the guys not getting the really hard ones, mine is just the level 70 which is easily attainable.....ridiculous either way, what the !@#$ seriously
awesome, submitted that my !@#$ wasnt getting awarded over a week ago and no response, %^-*ty support, i feel real sorry for the guys not getting the really hard ones, mine is just the level 70 which is easily attainable.....ridiculous either way, what the !@#$ seriously

Well you could have checked the forum over a week ago and gotten the answer.
Community Manager
Hey everyone,

As Cloaken mentioned earlier, the original issue reported in this thread has been resolved. We're definitely aware that there are some other issues with a few specific achievements right now, but the achievement service as a whole is up and running.

For those of you experiencing problems with certain achievements, I'd like to direct you to the Known Issues Thread in the Bug Report forum. From the thread:

Heart Campaign
  • The Kerrigan Power achievement does not track progress properly from levels gained through the Archives.
    We are currently investigating this issue.
  • Evolution missions do not count towards achievement progress when launched through the Archives.
  • Most of Kerrigan's achievements restart tracking progress when playing across multiple missions.

We know these pesky achievement issues are frustrating for those of you portrait hunters out there (I'm one of you, myself!) But never fear! Fixes are on their way to you soon in an upcoming patch.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]