StarCraft® II

Achievements disabled until further notice.

Fixed? Or just up for a few minutes.

Still down.
God forbid some people can't play Starcraft for an hour. I've never seen so many impatient people condensed in one place before. They are aware of the issue and are fixing it JEEZ!
They said quickly, not soon. Wow, this is serious...
03/12/2013 04:23 PMPosted by Pertinacious
You're an idiot if you really think they're paying attention to you. You are wining about not being able to play for achievements, yet the game still works. This is the last time I'm going to say this since you are clearly a troll: SimCity did not work at all. You could only stare at the load-up screen before it says "servers are down, try again later", all week long. so Pleas, go troll elsewhere. I'm playing the campaign fine, matches, vs ai, anything. Achievements have only been down 20 min, not right from the start like SimCity. Pay attention.

It's a bit tough to progress the campaign on brutal when Kerrigan can't gain XP.

"At least there's ladder" is cold comfort to those who're trying to complete the campaign.

"At least it's not SimCity" is no comfort at all.

It is comfroting because that's been a week with still unresolved issures, yet this issue seems to be fixed already and took what, 30 minutes? wow, impatient arent ya. It's on now, so all that complaing for 30 minutes of your time, go get simcity and tell me how you like being offline and unable to play for over a week <3
I saw this in the campaign, went back out and achievements showed up in the main menu. Then I re-loaded my campaign save, and all the achievements are there. Maybe they already fixed it, or you just have to refresh the campaign or something.
Fixed? Or just up for a few minutes.

It appears to go up and down. I'm personally waiting for an all green from one of the blues on here...
It's back up for me.
Seriously this is hilarious. Reading through some of these posts is laugh-city
achievements still going on and off for me. hope they fix it before i have to go back to work tomorrow, whats so great about getting a game at launch when they haven't fixed the bugs before they started selling it. wth are the game testers doing? sleeping on the job?
It's now working for me.
so do i have to do all my achievements again or will it be restored back to it was before it got disabled ?
03/12/2013 04:27 PMPosted by Threat

It's a bit tough to progress the campaign on brutal when Kerrigan can't gain XP.

"At least there's ladder" is cold comfort to those who're trying to complete the campaign.

"At least it's not SimCity" is no comfort at all.

It is comfroting because that's been a week with still unresolved issures, yet this issue seems to be fixed already and took what, 30 minutes? wow, impatient arent ya. It's on now, so all that complaing for 30 minutes of your time, go get simcity and tell me how you like being offline and unable to play for over a week <3

About an hour, but yes I'm relieved that they seem to be back up.
achievements still going on and off for me. hope they fix it before i have to go back to work tomorrow, whats so great about getting a game at launch when they haven't fixed the bugs before they started selling it. wth are the game testers doing? sleeping on the job?

There's only so much you can test in a beta. The one problem that a large number of devs have is testing for capacity and stress. Having a few thousand people in a beta can't adequately test for a few hundred thousand or a few million new customers all logging in at the same time...
Criminal

How many launches in a row is acceptable to have broken achievements by your standards. It seems to me that nearly 100% of xbox games get it right out of the box. Blizzard is 0/3 on their last 3 launches in terms of having achievements work properly.

It is pretty common for any game that runs solely online will have bugs due to the complication of the game engine and script required(IE any MMO launch in history has had worse bugs). Does this issue suck? Sure it does. Do I wish it hadn't happened? Of course, however I'm not gonna carpet bomb blizzard at the 45 min mark for being a horrible company. If this had been going on for days then some of these responses would be valid but at this stage they are over dramatic and ridiculous in my opinion.

This is not an MMO. WoL and D3 also had issues. There is nothing overly dramatic about expecting your game to work on launch. I see no reason for an industry leader in profits to release subpar products. The game is awesome, too bad it isn't working.

The game is working. You can play correct? the controls are responsive? Triggers cause audio playback? Its the online portion that has been down less than an hour. Now it is apparently fixed so i will reiterate as far as playability it was working fine and didn't necessitate the whole sky is falling reaction we saw from some people. Days without achievements and I'd see the validity of that reaction, not one hour.
yah they are up, log out then back in and they will show correct percentages

uhh when I look at my achievements, they are there. However, on the campaign screen, my achievements are listed as 0%, 0%, and 0% for the two campaigns and challenges...

did the same for me... but
yah they are up, log out then back in and they will show correct percentages
Up for about a minute...then back down.
erjgfbszgl.aswhawrewhs

thats all everyone needs to know
I better get credit for my work. Otherwise heads will roll.
just got booted from Bnet

Thanks Obama
Go away jenna.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]