StarCraft® II

Jim could...

Stay with zerg Kerrigan...just saying
Reply Quote
Earlier I was thinking that if he wanted to he could totally let her infest him and become her partner in the swarm. That would be pretty extreme if that happened.
Reply Quote
Earlier I was thinking that if he wanted to he could totally let her infest him and become her partner in the swarm. That would be pretty extreme if that happened.

Ironically enough, I believe deep down during the 4 years between BW and WoL, Kerrigan must have been thinking just that...
Reply Quote
No. Just no. As much as he loves Kerrigan, I don't think Jim would ever accept to become Zerg.
Reply Quote
No. Just no. As much as he loves Kerrigan, I don't think Jim would ever accept to become Zerg.

Which makes us wonder what will happen in LotV for them. I still see Kerrigan has plans to leave the swarm once Amon is dealt with...
Reply Quote

Which makes us wonder what will happen in LotV for them. I still see Kerrigan has plans to leave the swarm once Amon is dealt with...

If they're both alive and "the artifact" is still intact by the end of LotV, then it's possible that she might become "Human" again to live out her days with Raynor.

That sounds like too nice of an ending though. My money is on that they might die in the next part of the story.
Reply Quote

"I wonder if there is such thing as zergling style..."

-someone that's not me
Reply Quote
03/14/2013 01:06 PMPosted by Syagrius

"I wonder if there is such thing as zergling style..."

-someone that's not me

doubt it since mating is fairly useless to the fully assimilated species

As for why Jim wouldn't go with her, he has stuff to do like helping the terrans rebuild, to be ready encase the swarm isn't enough, since the dominion lost a good portion of its armed and space forces in the wars with Kerrigan.
Reply Quote
Its just that whenever I watch the last cinematic, I get really sad : (
Reply Quote
03/14/2013 01:02 PMPosted by ragnarok

I will bet my money on that Kerrigan will die with Amon. She killed way too many people to have a Disney kind of ending. Beside, all the lessons she has been giving to queens indicating she has no plan to live.
Reply Quote
03/14/2013 01:45 PMPosted by Tagle

I will bet my money on that Kerrigan will die with Amon. She killed way too many people to have a Disney kind of ending. Beside, all the lessons she has been giving to queens indicating she has no plan to live.

Jim also knows that the chances of her surviving are minimal. The Zeratul quote also reinforces that.

Still...I hope for a happy ending for both.
Reply Quote
She killed way too many people to have a Disney kind of ending.

I pray to god that there is no disney style ending. I like my fiction dark.
Reply Quote

Jim also knows that the chances of her surviving are minimal. The Zeratul quote also reinforces that.

Yeah I know. But even if she's still alive by the end of LotV, I'm not sure the Protoss would be willing to forgive even if they DO acknowledge her actions saved them.
Reply Quote

Whoa now we all know she won't die in LOTV she will just respawn 60 seconds later at her nearest lair...
Edited by RickKid on 3/14/2013 2:26 PM PDT
Reply Quote
Whoa now we all know she won't die in LOTV she will just respawn 60 seconds later at her nearest lair...

what if Hybrid destroys all Lair ?
Reply Quote
I don't like that because:

1) She saves everyone else, which kind of redeems her. How would you judge someone who killed one innocent person and saved a million?

2) This will neither bring the people she killed back nor make the world a better place.

3) That would be even more of a cliche than "Disney" ending. Seriously, I would like to see at least one Blizzard game where a major anti-hero gets redeemed by doing good deeds and being a productive member of society in general instead of "The Noble Sacrifice"TM.

Reply Quote
We all pretty much wanted to see them together at the end, which is precisely why they cannot be. It's an old storytelling formula. They still love each other, and said goodbye in their own ways. That is a fine ending, and as "happy" as I think they could have gotten away with.
Reply Quote
Yeah. People who want something really depressing should simply turn their TV on and watch the news.

03/14/2013 02:50 PMPosted by Gary

I pray to god that there is no disney style ending. I like my fiction dark.

From what ive seen dark endings are fing terrible blizzard would be wise to stay away from them. I like my fiction to be dark too but at the end some relief too much dark and it gets really REALLY depressing and i dont like that. Also stop calling happy endings disney endings its making you look stupid.
Reply Quote

Oh that was just for gameplay reasons.

Besides, despite her reinfestation on Zerus, you can clearly see she's far from invincible. She's still vulnerable to regular terran weapons fire.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]