StarCraft® II

Jim could...

I suspect Abather can re-engineer her body if she wants it. I don't see why he couldn't do it.

Maybe leave the wings on :)
Reply Quote
I have to agree that I'd like a happy ending for once.

The bitter-sweet ending was nice, but Blizzard games are generally full of nothing but doom and gloom.

Look at Diablo, great Beloved Hero, the wanderer vanquishes evil, thinks(or gets manipulated) into taking Diablo's essence into himself, thinking he can control it.

Diablo 2, The wanderer is fully consumed by Diablo and slain. Prime Evils are vanquished, however, the worldstone is destroyed, and the future is uncertain.

Diablo 3, Diablo vanquished. Leah is dead, Malthael is missing, heaven is a !@#$hole, and the ending blew.

Starcraft 1, Overmind is dead, Aiur is in ruins, the Dominion is a ruthless dictatorship, Kerrigan is infested and evil. Raynor and Co. are on the run.

Starcraft Brood War, UED is wiped out, Fenix is killed, Raszagal is killed, Zeratul is disturbed after seeing the hybrids and killing Raszagal. Duran played everyone. Evil QoB is the prime force in the koprulu sector.

Warcraft, Every good hero either turns evil, dies, or turns evil and then dies, or is a major loose end and is never seen or heard from again.
Edited by Blade on 3/15/2013 2:26 AM PDT
Reply Quote

The bitter-sweet ending was nice, but Blizzard games are generally full of nothing but doom and gloom.

Look at Diablo, great Beloved Hero, the wanderer vanquishes evil, thinks(or gets manipulated) into taking Diablo's essence into himself, thinking he can control it.

Diablo 2, The wanderer is fully consumed by Diablo and slain. Prime Evils are vanquished, however, the worldstone is destroyed, and the future is uncertain.

Diablo 3, Diablo vanquished. Leah is dead, Malthael is missing, heaven is a !@#$hole, and the ending blew.

Starcraft 1, Overmind is dead, Aiur is in ruins, the Dominion is a ruthless dictatorship, Kerrigan is infested and evil. Raynor and Co. are on the run.

Starcraft Brood War, UED is wiped out, Fenix is killed, Raszagal is killed, Zeratul is disturbed after seeing the hybrids and killing Raszagal. Duran played everyone. Evil QoB is the prime force in the koprulu sector.

Warcraft, Every good hero either turns evil, dies, or turns evil and then dies, or is a major loose end and is never seen or heard from again.

Then let's hope for Raynor and Kerrigan's roles to be still major in LotV, since both will be returning anyway...
Reply Quote

I both Lol'd and sighed. It's true
Reply Quote

That was the old Blizzard, before WoW and Activision. Now their games focus on good happy endings. Just look at the recent WoL,HotS endings and the end game cinematics in WoW. Hell, even the D3 ending is WAY more happier than the previous ones
Edited by Sargerus on 3/15/2013 5:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Just a random curve ball idea, probably my messed up thought of the week:
Kerrigan and Stukov, getting some Infested Action hmm?
Don't visualize that for more than 30secs or you will have nightmares for the rest of the week!
Reply Quote

That was the old Blizzard, before WoW and Activision. Now their games focus on good happy endings. Just look at the recent WoL,HotS endings and the end game cinematics in WoW. Hell, even the D3 ending is WAY more happier than the previous ones

Well for LotV, the one thing that SHOULD happen is in the final cutscene or cinematic, Raynor, Kerrigan, and Zeratul must all be in it.
Reply Quote
03/14/2013 01:05 PMPosted by Fors
No. Just no. As much as he loves Kerrigan, I don't think Jim would ever accept to become Zerg.

Which makes us wonder what will happen in LotV for them. I still see Kerrigan has plans to leave the swarm once Amon is dealt with...

If they're both alive and "the artifact" is still intact by the end of LotV, then it's possible that she might become "Human" again to live out her days with Raynor.

That sounds like too nice of an ending though. My money is on that they might die in the next part of the story.

prediction: Amon can only be damaged by non Xel Naga species. Primal Zerg, Protoss, Swarm Zerg are all directly Xel Naga made.

lawl Jim Raynor saves the day by unlocking himself from his marine suit and punches him while he's occupied with Kerrigan/Artanis/Zeratul. Jim grabs him and falls into the void rift generator that's going to create the "darkness" and the reaction between Amon and the generator causes a massive rift distruption and end of the SC2 trilogy. Then the Xel Naga come back. lawl SC3.
Reply Quote
Picture the Diablo 3 cinematic, with Zeratul in place of Tyrael, tadaa that's the end of Legacy of the Void.
Reply Quote
maybe the xel naga will come back and save the day? They need to clean their SH** UP once and for all.

A funny thought crossed my mind that the Xel Naga are just space faring NAGA from WC3.
Reply Quote
Alternatively, since Nova no longer works for Arcturus Mengsk... ;)
Reply Quote
My thoughts to LotV:
LotV can't just include the story of the protoss only - like the terrans in WoL or Zerg in HotS, because all races are playing a role in the upcuming storyline.
While the Zerg will disappear with Kerrigan, searching for Amon, the terrans have no natural enemy and Valerian can concentrate on rebuilding the dominion in peace.

- Zeratul tries to gather the Protoss by warning them
- Shakuras or some Protoss colony gets attacked by Niadra (Kerrigan told her to destroy all Protoss), so the protoss (at least the Khalai) wont accept any ally with Kerrigan
- The Khalai try to rebuild Aiur anyway so they dont listen
- Rainor supports Zeratul vs. the Tal Darim
- Valerian refuses to help because he's needed to rebuild the dominion
- Nova will be controlled by Amon as a nemesis of Kerrigan
- Zeratul finds out about some secrets concerning the Xel Naga and the Void blabla which helps Kerrigan to fight Amon
- Final Battle Kerrigan, Zeratul and Jim Raynor nearly loose until a dominion fleet and some missing protoss show up
- Amon ends in a big psi- explosion, Zeratul dies, Kerrigan turn into human again and dies in Raynors arms while Nova (still brainwashed by Amon) betrayes them or something like that.

Well, i guess you dont need to buy LotV because I just spoilert the whole story.
Edited by Crackpot on 3/15/2013 12:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
[quote]

You know for some reason i can see Nova in a comedy relationship with that engineer with a wrench for an arm haha idk why.
...Do it blizzard do it now.
Reply Quote
I suspect Abather can re-engineer her body if she wants it. I don't see why he couldn't do it.

Maybe leave the wings on :)

...and make her armor look like a certain type of leather outfit. ;)

I would not rule out a possibility of her eating some hybrid essence and acquiring same powers as Narud -- including shape shifting.
Reply Quote
You know for some reason i can see Nova in a comedy relationship with that engineer with a wrench for an arm haha idk why.

Have you noticed that a lot of comedy shows pair up a really hot/smart wife with a fat/skinny/dumb/crazy husband?

Nova fits the hot wife role and Swann fits the fat/crazy husband role.
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 11:26 AMPosted by coldcuts

If they're both alive and "the artifact" is still intact by the end of LotV, then it's possible that she might become "Human" again to live out her days with Raynor.

That sounds like too nice of an ending though. My money is on that they might die in the next part of the story.

prediction: Amon can only be damaged by non Xel Naga species. Primal Zerg, Protoss, Swarm Zerg are all directly Xel Naga made.

lawl Jim Raynor saves the day by unlocking himself from his marine suit and punches him while he's occupied with Kerrigan/Artanis/Zeratul. Jim grabs him and falls into the void rift generator that's going to create the "darkness" and the reaction between Amon and the generator causes a massive rift distruption and end of the SC2 trilogy. Then the Xel Naga come back. lawl SC3.

Well, in that mission where you fight Narud, he WAS right about one thing: Kerrigan does not have as big an understanding on the Xel'Naga as she thinks...
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 03:04 PMPosted by Fors

Have you noticed that a lot of comedy shows pair up a really hot/smart wife with a fat/skinny/dumb/crazy husband?

In this case it would be more like hot, not so intelligent (otherwise she would have supported Valerian) and a bit crazy wife and fat, intelligent and mentally stable husband.
Reply Quote
03/15/2013 06:25 PMPosted by Alex

In this case it would be more like hot, not so intelligent (otherwise she would have supported Valerian) and a bit crazy wife and fat, intelligent and mentally stable husband.

I do not see that part of Nova at all...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]