Jim could...

I don't think she intends to be Queen forever. Why else would she be training Zagara to succeed her. That could be an indication that Blizzard intends to kill her off but it could be a sign of a happy ending. I hope that both survive and can be together somehow. Maybe they won't be involved but at least maybe they can be together. I agree with Alex, if I want to be depressed I will watch the news.
Reply Quote
Well, even though she's off to fight the epic battle against Amon, she did say at the beginning that until Mengsk was killed, she and Jim couldn't be together. Although I think Jim has kinda accepted not being with her... I mean, he did have a wife and kid who died way before SC1 and he accepted being a loner then (although Blizz tends not to follow the novels very closely)

But overall, all I have to say about this is "Meh". I never really was interested in the whole Jim and Kerrigan love business, I was hoping to see more Protoss lore here to help set up Legacy of the Void, seems like they've been mostly forgotten in HotS campaign, all we saw were the Kaldir Protoss, Zeratul of course, and the Tal'Darim.
Edited by Tpar on 3/15/2013 7:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote

In this case it would be more like hot, not so intelligent (otherwise she would have supported Valerian) and a bit crazy wife and fat, intelligent and mentally stable husband.

I do not see that part of Nova at all...

She is OK with working for someone (Arcturus) who makes WoL Queen of Blades look like a saint, what do you call that? I am not saying that I don't like her or it is her fault (she was conditioned to work for Dominion government and not ask questions), mind you. Just something to consider.

Point I am trying to make, they really messed with her head, so if someone is crazy/dumb in that hypothetical relationship, that's her.
Reply Quote
I don't think she intends to be Queen forever. Why else would she be training Zagara to succeed her. That could be an indication that Blizzard intends to kill her off but it could be a sign of a happy ending. I hope that both survive and can be together somehow. Maybe they won't be involved but at least maybe they can be together. I agree with Alex, if I want to be depressed I will watch the news.

That's my thought too. The problem here is this:

When she told Zagara she wanted the Broodmothers to eventually take over, was Kerrigan implying she'd eventually step down and walk away from the swarm? Or was she implying that the battle against Amon would be won at the cost of her life, and therefore new swarm leaders would be needed?
Reply Quote

I do not see that part of Nova at all...

She is OK with working for someone (Arcturus) who makes WoL Queen of Blades look like a saint, what do you call that? I am not saying that I don't like her or it is her fault (she was conditioned to work for Dominion government and not ask questions), mind you. Just something to consider.

Point I am trying to make, they really messed with her head, so if someone is crazy/dumb in that hypothetical relationship, that's her.

You also have to remember that like Kerrigan, Nova ALSO has a person she deeply cares about in her life: Mal Kelerchian.

If you don't know who that is, I suggest you go to the SC wiki and type "Mal Kelerchian" into the search box...
Reply Quote
They have the relic back to get her back human again, Raynor,s raider and the *new* dominion can back her up, not to mention Zeratul can rally some Protoss with enough common sens to see the greater good, and is not, would be an interresting twist to see Jim hold so much for Kerrigan, he ask her to infest him. All hail the Queen and King of blades. (beside, kerrigan is dps, Jim's a toughguy, she could use a tank in her party)
Reply Quote
06/30/2013 10:30 PMPosted by Caldor
They have the relic back to get her back human again, Raynor,s raider and the *new* dominion can back her up, not to mention Zeratul can rally some Protoss with enough common sens to see the greater good, and is not, would be an interresting twist to see Jim hold so much for Kerrigan, he ask her to infest him. All hail the Queen and King of blades. (beside, kerrigan is dps, Jim's a toughguy, she could use a tank in her party)

I cannot see Kerrigan making that infestation, she wouldn't want Raynor to go through that hell...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]