StarCraft® II

Pankoprulu Academy: Second Class XII

The plates replaced I was satisfied I take the tools and damaged plates back into the ship. I knew I could reuse the plates after repairing them. I glance out one of the windows on my ship and look over the Wraith that the other man had.
Finished tinkering inside, Zack climbs out and checks the out put devices before turning them on. After about 30 seconds, they short again and he sighs, going back to the power generator. It was a science and a new idea, not established like the psi blade he carried on his left hand.
Zarkun
Edited by Zarkun on 3/19/13 10:09 PM (PDT)
"Right..." I shake my head and head for the ramp, lowering it and hearing the familiar sound of a fusion welder working. I take a step back, confusion on my face and in my voice. "Already? But...."

IC:
[Alicia]
"What? what's up?"
I ask, hearing Zack, I shrug;
"I doubt he's here about Stef."
I was curious as to what he was doing and step off my ship and watch with more intrigue. With further examination I could see a few modifications to the wings that looked like they were meant to project an energy field of sorts. I lean against my ship and run through a few ideas as to what the exact purpose of the modifications.
I shake my head. "He isn't supposed to be here again for another couple weeks at least. Something must have happened."

Finishing tinkering with the generator again, he turns on the blades and engines. This time it works. "Yes!" Doing a fist pump, Zack climbs out of the cockpit and grabs a nearby rock, throwing it into the left blade. As expected, sliced clean in two. "Finally. Now that the prototype works, I can begin to modify it."
IC:
[Alicia]
I shrug;
"Just what does he do anyways?..."
I ask, curious.
I lead her off the ship, noting the...blades? on his ship. "He's a knowledge gatherer of sorts and a guardian of the races. Whenever one looks to annihilate all of us, he stops it, but keeps the data for a later release, when we're ready." I chuckle, shaking my head. "Of course, some of what he's taken, he's taken so as to draw out Narud. Of course, Kerrigan killed him first, so he never got a chance at the vengeance he wanted." I sigh. "He also works as a Ghost, though he...doesn't get hired often."
"Interesting...." I mutter quietly. I look over the ship again mostly at the wings.
Deciding it wasn't the best time to modify them, Zack climbs back into the wraith and cuts the engines and blades, climbing out and approaching Jessica after wiping the oil off his armored hand. "Jessica right? You're a friend of Flint's."
"That I am, though we are more like family in a way. You must be Zack, Flint has only mentioned your name and that strange connection that he has nothing else. I've met most the others that also have the link but not you." I remain leaning against my ship.
Edited by LeKroger on 3/19/2013 10:40 PM PDT
Zack shrugs, creating a seat out of the shadows. "I tend not to associate with anyone but Laura for...reasons I'd rather not share. But another reason is because I only recently searched Flint out." He sighs. "And before you ask, I'm more Terran than the others, but I'm enough Changeling and Protoss to be on par with Andy and Laura, though they have more experience."
"I wasn't concerned with your genealogy before becoming a changeling. I am curious as to why you would seek out Flint. Most of his abilities are Khalai based and I guess lately he is getting more used to using Void based as well. Anyway was there something you needed?"
Zack shrugs. "I noticed you looking at one of my projects, the wing blades. Thought I'd see why you were interested. And I searched out Flint at Andy's suggestion."
"Ah that would make some sense. As for you project and my examination, Lets just say I like messing with machines and making things..."
I lead her off the ship, noting the...blades? on his ship. "He's a knowledge gatherer of sorts and a guardian of the races. Whenever one looks to annihilate all of us, he stops it, but keeps the data for a later release, when we're ready." I chuckle, shaking my head. "Of course, some of what he's taken, he's taken so as to draw out Narud. Of course, Kerrigan killed him first, so he never got a chance at the vengeance he wanted." I sigh. "He also works as a Ghost, though he...doesn't get hired often."

IC:
"Huh... interesting fellow... he aught to talk to Stef... When we escaped the lab, Stef downloaded it's data base, classified and all... Some rather interesting scientific breakthroughs for sure."

OOC:
G'night.
Edited by Warhawk on 3/19/2013 11:17 PM PDT
"Location? All targets will be captured unless that is not what you request." The bot replies.

I stop messing with my ship and my vehicle, and I put my helmet on. I get up and head over to the Cafeteria, and grab a bite to eat.

I arrive at the Cafeteria and grab some eggs, ham, biscuits and milk. I take a seat and dig in, wondering what was going to happen today.
IC: Sam kisses tari and says "Well why not" He was grinning as he held her close
I shrug, watching him talk to the woman. "I suppose he is. Not that it really concerns me. I give him the translated glyphs and he goes his way." At the mention of break throughs, I look at her. "Like what? Pretty sure it's all been replicated one way or another."

Zack nods, chuckling. "I figured, but thought I'd ask for sure anyways. If there's anything in particular you'd like to know, I'll be around for awhile." With that, he stands and walks off, nodding to Terance as he passes him and Alicia and vanishes into the halls. Had to be someone who would spar him...
Edited by Zarkun on 3/20/2013 12:35 PM PDT
IC: i wake up pretty late. i could already guess the others had already finished getting up. after taking a shower i put on my spectre suit. "lets see what this new power can do" i say to myself as i let a little electricity discharge.
"Mm well ... two reasons. One I'm getting a bit hungry and Two ... I'm not quite ready to be a mother and I don't use birth control nor have implants that deal with that." I blush very slightly and half-heartedly try to pull away.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]