StarCraft® II

Water Grid

My f**king god... is there a way to adjust the water grid or use smaller cells?? For the love of Jesus please say there is.
Reply Quote
Nope, sorry.

Would be nice (along with the ability to manipulate the water plane with a height brush), but I'm not expecting a change.
Reply Quote
Yep, for the time being it's stuck to the grid as is. I too would really like to use smaller cells. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to implement, but I'm no coder.
Reply Quote
There's a way to do anything, although I'd imagine in this case, you'd need to do it using actors and some magic.
Reply Quote
:( its a shame.
Reply Quote
Yep, for the time being it's stuck to the grid as is. I too would really like to use smaller cells. It doesn't seem like it would be that hard to implement, but I'm no coder.

I do code(well on the android so it doesn't count for much) I don't think it would be that hard to implement. The problem is performance would suffer alot from this(too much I think 4X for every scale down).
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]